• Dumb-dumb plan #398: Steel and Aluminum tariffs

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #121244  by Kumacho
 Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:09 am
So now his tact seems to be to suck Kim's dick and fuck Xi up the ass.

I'm not understanding it at all. North Korea is on the ropes, why let them off? China is the current economic champion, why piss them off?

I just don't understand this.
 #121341  by BDR529
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:18 pm
I'm just glad the lot of you armchair economists aren't running the show for the U.S. There are some extremely intelligent people that are running things though and the fact that they've all made huge fortunes in their real lives shouldn't be over looked. Of course, you anti-Trumpers are quick to seize upon anything you can to disparage the administration and the President. From Hakik posting his gloom and doom bullshit graphs from god-knows-where to all you Canadian cucks stirring the pot in conversations about a country that you supposedly don't care about.

In the immortal words of Aaron Rogers....relax. All of this is posturing...the world players know they can't succeed without the might of the U.S. economy. Why don't you give things a chance to develop and iron out before you shit kittens. Oh, I forgot....because it's Trump ;)
JohnnyP liked this
 #121348  by BDR529
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:45 pm
Oh yeah...as more and more comes out, it's becoming apparent that his whole presidency was nothing more than a bunch of ideologues hell bent on weaponizing our government agencies and education systems while attempting to shape our country into some weird version of Europe and the EU. Meanwhile he and apparently his inner circle lived like kings...whining and dining their friends in the media and the judiciary as the transformed America into Soros' liberal utopia.

Yeah, everyone's thinking about him these days. Worst president in history.
 #121349  by kocher
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:53 pm
Wow he really did a number on you. It's over, let him go. He's moved on. "Living like kings," did they make 82 million dollars from outside income sources while working at the White House?
 #121350  by BDR529
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:01 pm
That's so liberal of you to come back with that lame statement. Actually Obama and his cronies (read: Clinton Foundation) and others made so much more while pilfering our uranium deposits and infrastructure. Trump's business dealings are outside of his presidency....hell, he isn't even taking his paychecks. How many paychecks did Bongo give back?

You really do try and dredge up anything you can no matter how absurd and fabricated. Keep resisting man...it's a pleasure to watch. :lol:
 #121353  by Hakik
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:34 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:18 pm
I'm just glad the lot of you armchair economists aren't running the show for the U.S. There are some extremely intelligent people that are running things though and the fact that they've all made huge fortunes in their real lives shouldn't be over looked. Of course, you anti-Trumpers are quick to seize upon anything you can to disparage the administration and the President. From Hakik posting his gloom and doom bullshit graphs from god-knows-where to all you Canadian cucks stirring the pot in conversations about a country that you supposedly don't care about.

In the immortal words of Aaron Rogers....relax. All of this is posturing...the world players know they can't succeed without the might of the U.S. economy. Why don't you give things a chance to develop and iron out before you shit kittens. Oh, I forgot....because it's Trump ;)
I was a big fan of Trump. I used to watch the Apprentice. But even if you're a die hard conservative, you can't deny that he has no idea what he's doing at this point, he keeps flip flopping around and making bad decisions left and right. This is basic Economy 101, and it looks like he skipped that class in college. Most experts, except the few that have their heads too far up Trump's ass, all agree that he's fucking things up.

But don't take my word for it. See where we will be economically in less than a year.

Can't say I didn't warn you guys. Better jump off that Trump train and save your money, while you can still sell at ATH.