• Easy way to tell that eBaum's mods fucked with a feature title

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #119970  by Demeter
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:31 pm

I'm thinking I'll never make features for them again. Only reason I did what they asked is because it was hilarious that this idiot was hunting alligators and fucked up his Jeep being a retard. Then they edited the title to make me sound like a backwoods 55 year old angry at the world.

As if they shouldn't just accept the fact that they shouldn't be editing people's posts without their permission period, they tried to pacify me by saying they'd do a split test. Then MrModJeans shows me a screen shot of the 30 minute "split test" they did, and they didn't even use my title.

So in both I sound like a clinically retarded 55 year old man, which I guess theoretically would make me blend in with the eBaum's crowd, but this is why this site is failing so hard.

They have turned each of my features into retarded clickbait and erased my personality to make me sound like a mongoloid. How many other people are they doing this to? Probably everyone.

Fuck Pepper Peanut and all his derpy minions.
2tall liked this
 #119992  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:55 pm
Im sure it was posted before... it is like a 6month old video

edit: 3year old
 #120004  by Demeter
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:20 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:

Yep. And they were begging people to share it to make it a feature too. Only reason I did it was because 1. watching someone who hunts alligators crash his Jeep is hilarious and 2. I felt sorry for them. But now I realize they're not deserving of sympathy. Their desperation is well-deserved.
Tim_Kerr, 2tall liked this
 #120012  by happysock
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:20 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:

Yep. And they were begging people to share it to make it a feature too. Only reason I did it was because 1. watching someone who hunts alligators crash his Jeep is hilarious and 2. I felt sorry for them. But now I realize they're not deserving of sympathy. Their desperation is well-deserved.
See it’s karma kickin you in the ass for all the bad things you said about meat eaters. :D
 #120016  by 2tall
 Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:17 am
I would love to see the beasts some of you douchebags are “married” to. Speaking of douchebags...you guys just keep pics of Demeter on your computer for a rainy day? That’s pretty fucking creepy. Get a fucking life. There’s more to this world than this goddamn forum.
Demeter liked this
 #120017  by Hakik
 Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:42 am
If they had to edit your title it's probably because it was dumb or less interesting.

First there's nothing in the video showing any alligator hunting, so no point in mentioning it. Your title was unoriginal, too generic and just gave away the ending.

Also, what are you complaining about. Any video you upload to ebaums, you are giving to ebaums for their use and becomes their property. So what permission do they need from you? Especially since you stole this video, it's not even yours. It was also already uploaded back in 2015. Way to be completely unoriginal.

Lesson learned for the ebaums staff. Never again feature anything from Demeter. Better give the feature to someone who will at least be grateful for it.
Kumacho liked this