• Easy way to tell that eBaum's mods fucked with a feature title

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #120022  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:57 am
2tall wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:17 am
I would love to see the beasts some of you douchebags are “married” to. Speaking of douchebags...you guys just keep pics of Demeter on your computer for a rainy day? That’s pretty fucking creepy. Get a fucking life. There’s more to this world than this goddamn forum.
Cry some more. :lol: You come by ONLY to whiteknight her. I mean you log on at least once a day to see if she has posted or to see something has been posted about her. Anytime and everytime she posts or someone posts about her, you reply within a few hours. We all joke about being "obseshed" and all, but you truly are. It's fucking hilarious.
JohnnyP, cunnalingus liked this
 #120024  by Hakik
 Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:29 am
almostapathetic wrote:
2tall wrote:
I would love to see the beasts some of you douchebags are “married” to. Speaking of douchebags...you guys just keep pics of Demeter on your computer for a rainy day? That’s pretty fucking creepy. Get a fucking life. There’s more to this world than this goddamn forum.
Cry some more. :lol: You come by ONLY to whiteknight her. I mean you log on at least once a day to see if she has posted or to see something has been posted about her. Anytime and everytime she posts or someone posts about her, you reply within a few hours. We all joke about being "obseshed" and all, but you truly are. It's fucking hilarious.
To white knight demeter of all people lol. That takes a very special level of desperation and sadness.

2Tall and Kocher seem to be both cut from the same exceptionally pitiful cloth. Even on a site like ebaums, you don't often see losers of that extreme level.
JohnnyP liked this
 #120028  by kocher
 Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:09 am
Lol do I whiteknight? I ignore a majority of the insults directed at her, except for when I call AA a creep for rehashing rape fantasies and year old pics, but I would call anyone creepy for storing dozens of pictures of random internet people on their computer.
 #120064  by Demeter
 Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:00 pm
Hakik wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:42 am
If they had to edit your title it's probably because it was dumb or less interesting.
Um no. The first title they changed it to I had to correct them on how to spell "selfie stick". It's just embarrassing. My title was way more amusing and intelligent.
First there's nothing in the video showing any alligator hunting, so no point in mentioning it. Your title was unoriginal, too generic and just gave away the ending.
Holy fuck you're dumb. The original video's description said they were "gator hunting". So of course I'm going to include that they were hunting alligators because that's the only reason it's at all funny.
Also, what are you complaining about. Any video you upload to ebaums, you are giving to ebaums for their use and becomes their property. So what permission do they need from you? Especially since you stole this video, it's not even yours. It was also already uploaded back in 2015. Way to be completely unoriginal.
This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen a site do. First they beg people to post something for them because they're too embarrassed to post it themselves and have people realize it's literally just the two of them making click bait all day. Then they have the fucking nerve to change a hilarious title to something an aging, angry hick would say. Then to top it off they make it so I can't even delete it. It's worse than libel because they're changing what I posted.
Lesson learned for the ebaums staff. Never again feature anything from Demeter. Better give the feature to someone who will at least be grateful for it.
Lol, I'm supposed to be grateful for them making me look like a fucking mongoloid? If I was the only one making features this site would be booming. But fuck this. They want it to fail.
almostapathetic wrote:
2tall wrote:
First of all, wrong. Second of all, we're actually friends, so it's not obsession, it's just backing me up because he's a nice guy. You obsess over me even when I haven't been around at all and try desperately to hurt me. You're probably the person who is most obsessed with me here and it's embarrassing.
Hakik wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
2tall wrote:
To white knight demeter of all people lol. That takes a very special level of desperation and sadness.

2Tall and Kocher seem to be both cut from the same exceptionally pitiful cloth. Even on a site like ebaums, you don't often see losers of that extreme level.
Oh please, you and I both know the only reason you don't whiteknight me is because you know I'm out of your league so your go-to method is to try to degrade me to your level.

And I wouldn't necessarily call it whiteknighting, moreso being a genuinely nice person. But I get how that concept must confuse you.
kocher wrote:Ah so you can pull it up on any device, not just your computer. Ever whip out a picture of that Asian guy and just stare at it when life gets lonely out on the range?
The saddest thing is that in reality, he's uglier and more of a loser than the Asian guy. :lol: