• Easy way to tell that eBaum's mods fucked with a feature title

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #120184  by almostapathetic
 Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:18 pm
Haha, "Demeter's friend." You think this is real life. :lol: Then you say this..." I know it’s a foreign subject to you since your only human interaction is on this site,"

:lol:

You just know 2tall deliberately waited a day and a half to reply and I bet it nearly killed him in the process.

LOL at Kocher. You're getting so desperate. You really should've just bit your lip on that on.
 #120185  by Hakik
 Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:24 pm
lol @ those 2 goobers who think they have friends on here, and demeter of all people :lol:

I got news for you, she's autistic and a sociapath. She's probably only manipulating you incels to get you to go all Elliot Rogers for her on some meat eaters.
 #120186  by kocher
 Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:32 pm
Demeter and I are on friendly terms, I don't know that I'd say we're friends. Yeah I don't jump on the bandwagon to mock someone who's been psychologically and physically abused, but if you need an easy target go ahead. If you're the one continually and habitually arguing with someone you deem to be autistic and a sociopath, what does that make you? Let me know when you're ready to grow some balls and play with the big dogs, arf arf lol.