• What are the most fucked up dreams you've had?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #121222  by Demeter
 Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:56 am
I've had some really fucked up dreams and I never hear about anyone having dreams anywhere near as fucked up as mine so I feel guilty about them. But maybe people just don't talk about their fucked up dreams. What were some of yours?
 #121227  by PastorX
 Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:01 am
One time I dreamt that my torso was sliced showing my rib cage, lungs, heart etc. while looking at it in the bathroom mirror in an old house we used to live and I was embarrass that my parents were going to find out and I tried hiding it. That was pretty fucked up, I wonder what it meant.
 #121229  by JohnnyP
 Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:35 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:56 am
I've had some really fucked up dreams and I never hear about anyone having dreams anywhere near as fucked up as mine so I feel guilty about them. But maybe people just don't talk about their fucked up dreams. What were some of yours?
Wait til the dreams of you having a three way with a ribeye steak and cornish game hen start up.
 #121232  by RevBubbaFlavell
 Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:56 am
Sounds like demonic possession.
Demeter wrote:I've had some really fucked up dreams and I never hear about anyone having dreams anywhere near as fucked up as mine so I feel guilty about them. But maybe people just don't talk about their fucked up dreams. What were some of yours?
It sounds like the start of an attempted demomic possession. Ever have dreams of being attacked by an ugly old woman or man?
 #121233  by Ho_Lee_Fuk
 Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:57 am
PastorX wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:01 am
One time I dreamt that my torso was sliced showing my rib cage, lungs, heart etc. while looking at it in the bathroom mirror in an old house we used to live and I was embarrass that my parents were going to find out and I tried hiding it. That was pretty fucked up, I wonder what it meant.
Common Asian dream. I have same dream and bring dishonor to parents when I wake and tell them. Disown me until I go back to school and get all A’s.
happysock, Kumacho, Tom_Selleck and 4 others liked this
 #121379  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:03 pm
Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners
doonrothmani liked this
 #121393  by Demeter
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:24 pm
Most of my dreams that I remember are fucked up. Last night for example I dreamed that I was on a walk and if I remember correctly I was holding a baby or walking with a small child late at night and I was worried we would run into someone or something dangerous. Then right in front of us there was a black stray dog. It scared me because I thought it might have been a coyote at first, but it was relatively friendly (as in it didn't attack us) and I breathed a sigh of relief. But then we turned a corner and I saw a pack of stray dogs biting at something on the sidewalk. I tried to quickly turn away but it was too late. The primary culprit, an English bulldog/pitbull, had seen us. He dropped a bloody piece of flesh from his mouth and as he did, I saw that it was a child. They looked unconscious but breathing, but their leg had been torn off and their abdomen and face were being devoured. The pitbull snarled at us and I lifted the baby or child up onto my shoulders as I got my hands ready to defend us and prepared for death. I managed to get a hold of the dog's neck so he couldn't bite and the rest of the stray dogs were fortunately still working on the soon to be dead child. I ended up holding the dog's neck and dragging it all the way to a dog pound/shelter where we were given a spot to rest. In the morning I woke up to find the dog in a cage and had the horrible realization that I forgot to tell anyone about the child. So first thing I said after seeing the dog was, "THERE WAS A CHILD." I was terrified with the knowledge that the child was surely dead, and also imagining the legal consequences of not notifying anyone sooner. They sent police out to search for the child and we went on our own to the spot to find that their pelvis had been torn clear off and the rest of their body was resting on the blood stained concrete as people stepped to the side. Then I woke up.
 #121394  by JenkemBag
 Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:27 am
Demeter wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:24 pm
Most of my dreams that I remember are fucked up. Last night for example I dreamed that I was on a walk and if I remember correctly I was holding a baby or walking with a small child late at night and I was worried we would run into someone or something dangerous. Then right in front of us there was a black stray dog. It scared me because I thought it might have been a coyote at first, but it was relatively friendly (as in it didn't attack us) and I breathed a sigh of relief. But then we turned a corner and I saw a pack of stray dogs biting at something on the sidewalk. I tried to quickly turn away but it was too late. The primary culprit, an English bulldog/pitbull, had seen us. He dropped a bloody piece of flesh from his mouth and as he did, I saw that it was a child. They looked unconscious but breathing, but their leg had been torn off and their abdomen and face were being devoured. The pitbull snarled at us and I lifted the baby or child up onto my shoulders as I got my hands ready to defend us and prepared for death. I managed to get a hold of the dog's neck so he couldn't bite and the rest of the stray dogs were fortunately still working on the soon to be dead child. I ended up holding the dog's neck and dragging it all the way to a dog pound/shelter where we were given a spot to rest. In the morning I woke up to find the dog in a cage and had the horrible realization that I forgot to tell anyone about the child. So first thing I said after seeing the dog was, "THERE WAS A CHILD." I was terrified with the knowledge that the child was surely dead, and also imagining the legal consequences of not notifying anyone sooner. They sent police out to search for the child and we went on our own to the spot to find that their pelvis had been torn clear off and the rest of their body was resting on the blood stained concrete as people stepped to the side. Then I woke up.
TOO FUCKING LONG; DIDN'T FUCKING READ THIS FUCKING BULL SHIT.