• Hai everyone.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #123013  by Derrrrmeter
 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 am
I just wanted to discuss how I know everything.

Think of the smartest person you know in this world-anyone at all-and I'll tell you why I'm way smarter than that person.

I'll also tell you why I'm the very best at knowing everything about the things and how nobody will take me on in a battle of the intelligences and the debating of everything because I am the one who knows it all.

Elon Musk? I'm smarterer and I know I can engineer the things way better. I know all about it.

Neil Degrasse Tyson? I don't care if he's devoted his life to physics. I know more because of schools and such that I do.

Einstein? Who dat? Some guy who doesn't know as much as me about when stuff does the things in the space probly.

Shakespeare? I could write it about way more stuff and be better.

Bring it on.
cunnalingus liked this
 #123034  by Hakik
 Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:36 am
Weird, Demeter is not usually funny. And how does she suddenly know about Shakespeare, Elon Musk, etc...

cunnalingus liked this
 #123097  by Derrrrmeter
 Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:19 pm
This is really me and I'll show my tits on imgur to prove it. You guys just know I'm right so you're avoiding the topic. All these so called "experts" don't know as much as me because I went to community collage and almost finished high scool.

All my professors even say that I am the smartest ever and they love me more than anyone in the world because I always correct them about every topic because I am so smart about it from the books and vegan gains tells me everyhitng I need to know.

Vegan Gains is literally the second smartest person in the world besides me. We know way more about every topic. Nutritionsists, scientists, biologists, psycholigists, proctologists, doctors, environmentalists, and anyone else whos devoted their entire life to their discipline dont even know as much as I do.
cunnalingus liked this
 #123100  by PastorX
 Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:23 pm
one of the few chicks that I gotta look at the floor to see your tits
 #123168  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:23 am
I never paid any attention to the original one and lame impersonators like this are even more boring. Let's move on guys.