• Hai everyone.

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #123199  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:34 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:04 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:53 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:33 am
From what I heard. She invited some dude to her place. He "spilled" mouthwash on his pants and then she had sex against her will. In other words she fucked the dude and then told everyone she was raped. WHORE
That's pretty close. She went to his place to stay the night so they could go to a Bernie rally the next morning. Eventually she fell for the mouthwash trick. She said she fucked him because he had nice bedsheets, and that he bought expensive alcohol at dinner and he had weed.

Then the next day she realized what a stupid whore she was for fucking some dude because he bought drinks and had weed so she cried rape. @Demeter

I'm such a whore.
FIFY

Haha, you let some dude fuck you because he bought you some drinks. Hookers get paid more than that. :lol:
 #123222  by Demeter
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:51 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:57 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:04 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:53 am


That's pretty close. She went to his place to stay the night so they could go to a Bernie rally the next morning. Eventually she fell for the mouthwash trick. She said she fucked him because he had nice bedsheets, and that he bought expensive alcohol at dinner and he had weed.

Then the next day she realized what a stupid whore she was for fucking some dude because he bought drinks and had weed so she cried rape. @Demeter

Libel.
Ahh but for libel to be true you'd have to prove this statement is false. When in fact if you were to look through your comment history, you wrote that yourself.
No I definitely didn't. I didn't fall for a mouthwash trick. And he did have a really nice bed and I only agreed to sleep in it with him because he offered to sleep on the floor and I wasn't going to offer to sleep on the floor instead because his bed was really comfy and I don't like sleeping on floors. And I didn't fuck him. He fucked me. Eventually I just stopped protesting it because I was tired and drunk and high. I hesitate to call it rape because it wasn't traumatic and I stopped protesting so it's my own fault, but technically it was.
 #123226  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:19 pm
thuhailongvan96 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:12 pm
worth pondering
chink
 #123228  by JohnnyP
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:20 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:51 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:57 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:04 pm



Libel.
Ahh but for libel to be true you'd have to prove this statement is false. When in fact if you were to look through your comment history, you wrote that yourself.
No I definitely didn't. I didn't fall for a mouthwash trick. And he did have a really nice bed and I only agreed to sleep in it with him because he offered to sleep on the floor and I wasn't going to offer to sleep on the floor instead because his bed was really comfy and I don't like sleeping on floors. And I didn't fuck him. He fucked me. Eventually I just stopped protesting it because I was tired and drunk and high. I hesitate to call it rape because it wasn't traumatic and I stopped protesting so it's my own fault, but technically it was.
You are a mess. Quit trying to fight your sexuality. It's normal for women to not to be into having sex most of the time but then want to after fooling around. Stop saying you were raped.
 #123232  by Demeter
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:07 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:20 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:51 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:57 pm


Ahh but for libel to be true you'd have to prove this statement is false. When in fact if you were to look through your comment history, you wrote that yourself.
No I definitely didn't. I didn't fall for a mouthwash trick. And he did have a really nice bed and I only agreed to sleep in it with him because he offered to sleep on the floor and I wasn't going to offer to sleep on the floor instead because his bed was really comfy and I don't like sleeping on floors. And I didn't fuck him. He fucked me. Eventually I just stopped protesting it because I was tired and drunk and high. I hesitate to call it rape because it wasn't traumatic and I stopped protesting so it's my own fault, but technically it was.
You are a mess. Quit trying to fight your sexuality. It's normal for women to not to be into having sex most of the time but then want to after fooling around. Stop saying you were raped.
What?
 #123260  by joecaca
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:03 am
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
JenkemBag liked this
 #123283  by AngryGeriatric
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:20 am
joecaca wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:03 am
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
Looks like someone was watching the Behind the Scenes episode about Perfect Strangers.