• Hai everyone.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #123172  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:33 am
From what I heard. She invited some dude to her place. He "spilled" mouthwash on his pants and then she had sex against her will. In other words she fucked the dude and then told everyone she was raped. WHORE
JohnnyP liked this
 #123174  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:53 am
cunnalingus wrote:
From what I heard. She invited some dude to her place. He "spilled" mouthwash on his pants and then she had sex against her will. In other words she fucked the dude and then told everyone she was raped. WHORE
That's pretty close. She went to his place to stay the night so they could go to a Bernie rally the next morning. Eventually she fell for the mouthwash trick. She said she fucked him because he had nice bedsheets, and that he bought expensive alcohol at dinner and he had weed.

Then the next day she realized what a stupid whore she was for fucking some dude because he bought drinks and had weed so she cried rape. @Demeter
cunnalingus liked this
 #123179  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:07 am
I get it. Now it takes nice bedsheets and expensive alcohol at dinner to bed women (sluts;whores).
 #123185  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:26 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
That's pretty close. She went to his place to stay the night so they could go to a Bernie rally the next morning. Eventually she fell for the mouthwash trick. She said she fucked him because he had nice bedsheets, and that he bought expensive alcohol at dinner and he had weed.

Then the next day she realized what a stupid whore she was for fucking some dude because he bought drinks and had weed so she cried rape. @Demeter
This is also the story of how the guy got HPV and HEP C
 #123188  by joecaca
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:48 pm
I still don’t see how the mouthwash fits into all this doe. His cock smelled minty or something?
 #123190  by ProTips
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:17 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:23 am
I never paid any attention to the original one and lame impersonators like this are even more boring. Let's move on guys.
Pro Tip #67: Cut your fucking balls off faggit! Balls are for alphas. You're a pathetic cuck and your balls serve no purpose. Then you can log back in and watch us shit on your BIFF Demeter while you sit there and cry. Have fun and stay safe!
 #123192  by JenkemBag
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:26 pm
I think it was the other way around. The guy spilled mouthwash on his pants and she basically took the opportunity to remove his pants and rape his cock with her mouth. #metoo

Added in 8 minutes 2 seconds:
 #123195  by Demeter
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:04 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:

Libel.
 #123197  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:57 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:04 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:

Libel.
Ahh but for libel to be true you'd have to prove this statement is false. When in fact if you were to look through your comment history, you wrote that yourself.