• Fat people should be treated like lesser citizens.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #124954  by JenkemBag
 Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 pm
They should be shunned for being fat in public. They should pay fat tax and forced to diet. They should be enslaved until they reach a healthy weight. The ones that refuse to fit the standards of the beautiful people society should be burned at the stake. I don't want to watch you hobble around walmart in your sweat stained, fat person sweats. Fat peoples kids should be taken away and raised by a healthy couple. It disgusts me. Stop being so fucking fat.
PastorX liked this
 #124967  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:39 pm
JenkemBag wrote:
They should be shunned for being fat in public. They should pay fat tax and forced to diet. They should be enslaved until they reach a healthy weight. The ones that refuse to fit the standards of the beautiful people society should be burned at the stake. I don't want to watch you hobble around walmart in your sweat stained, fat person sweats. Fat peoples kids should be taken away and raised by a healthy couple. It disgusts me. Stop being so fucking fat.
Fat people will eat you for this
 #125012  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:19 pm
JenkemBag wrote:
I agree, although it would be boring being the only person here after everyone is burned at the stake.
joecaca liked this