• Facebook just shit the bed

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #125601  by joecaca
 Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:51 pm
American hicks happy to see problems in a tech American company... They see that company as “liberal” and so it is the enemy. You guys are dumber than a box of rocks doe. :D I’m no Facebook white knight and I dislike them in many aspects, but lets be real here, that’s really what’s up with your reactions. :D #brainwashed
 #125807  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:28 pm
joecaca wrote:
American hicks happy to see problems in a tech American company... They see that company as “liberal” and so it is the enemy. You guys are dumber than a box of rocks doe. :D I’m no Facebook white knight and I dislike them in many aspects, but lets be real here, that’s really what’s up with your reactions. :D #brainwashed
What a limp-wristed troll...... :lol: Find some spine, son.

Yeah, Google, Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter aren't left-leaning gatekeepers at all. Must just be in our imaginations....... :lol:

Nice try, Cuck. ;)
 #125808  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:00 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:28 pm
joecaca wrote:
What a limp-wristed troll...... :lol: Find some spine, son.

Yeah, Google, Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter aren't left-leaning gatekeepers at all. Must just be in our imaginations....... :lol:

Nice try, Cuck. ;)
Said VIA internet
 #125809  by joecaca
 Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:12 pm
Lol here we have it. Skeet just went full retard :D Between your center left democraps and your extreme right republitards the half way compromise remains in the dumb shit hick zone doe :D
Pro tip: when you invest money you look for growth, not politicuck crap :D
 #126179  by PastorX
 Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:39 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:07 pm
If PX ever tried irl to have sex with a real vagina that's actually tight enough to contact his penis, Chris Hansen would show up.
So tight even Chris Hansen want sum

git rekt

ur mad your butthole got busted during your blacks on blonde gay edition video shoot
 #126351  by ghpaine
 Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:56 am
It may be too big to die, but maybe being so attached to their stock price means these little losses in confidence will actually matter.
 #127246  by Ronny_Slobs
 Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 pm
I had a facebook account once. Something like 10 months later after not using it I was gonna check it out again. Well I forgot my password and it said I need three friends with telephone numbers to confirm it was me.

I didn't even have three friends :cry: