• The History Thread

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #127664  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:55 am
Ronny_Slobs wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:31 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:22 am
How to keep Russians from interfering in your country's elections. It's called arming the citizenry (historically speaking of course).

I think I red that wrong. Did you say "interfering" or "Saving" the elections?
Looks like Sweden has given up and decided not to defend their southern border against the Muslim invasion/colonization. Thank god we still have Norway and Finland in the region who at least recognize national sovereignty.
 #127694  by Ronny_Slobs
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:50 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Ronny_Slobs wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:22 am
How to keep Russians from interfering in your country's elections. It's called arming the citizenry (historically speaking of course).

Looks like Sweden has given up and decided not to defend their southern border against the Muslim invasion/colonization. Thank god we still have Norway and Finland in the region who at least recognize national sovereignty.
Yeah, and Poland, don't forget POLAND! They pretty much told the UN and all those cucks like wtfs her name, Oh yeah Angela MERKel to eat shit. What a dumb twat. Now her ass has like 29% approval rating because she fucked her entire country over. But not the Pols. They pretty much told the UN, the EU and NATO to fuck the fuck off and I love it.
 #127699  by joecaca
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:36 pm
Ronny_Slobs wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:50 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Ronny_Slobs wrote:

Yeah, and Poland, don't forget POLAND! They pretty much told the UN and all those cucks like wtfs her name, Oh yeah Angela MERKel to eat shit. What a dumb twat. Now her ass has like 29% approval rating because she fucked her entire country over. But not the Pols. They pretty much told the UN, the EU and NATO to fuck the fuck off and I love it.
Hey Skeet. Lol you don’t know shit. Also what’s with the whole Sweden bullshit. Yeah they have a street gang problem but its nothing like the gang problems in the US. You buy into the propaganda like a fat kid in a doughnut store :D Or Lemmi in a, anywhere.
Caca