• Fuck ya

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #127760  by laylay321
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:52 pm
That is all

Added in 10 minutes 46 seconds:
I am noticing a trend here, going to try to post more than just logging in and saying fuck you every few months. I miss you fuckers.
 #127844  by Ronny_Slobs
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:00 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:54 pm
You aint missing much.

Negged, motherfucker.
Listen here Mrs.Debbie Downer, we don't need your wet panties all bunched up on a soap box of tears. Just STFU and enjoy the ride.
 #127846  by happysock
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:05 pm
I have to poop, but one of my mom’s boyfriends is over. 🤢 I’m not allowed to leave the basement.

How did you poop in your van?
Last edited by happysock on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkeetDixon liked this
 #127848  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:08 pm
laylay321 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:03 am
That is all
wash u puss
 #127867  by Ronny_Slobs
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:24 pm
happysock wrote:
I have to poop, but one of my mom’s boyfriends is over. 🤢 I’m not allowed to leave the basement.

Out of 2 1/2 years living in my van there was only one poop incident. I had no choice. It was early in the morning, I got up had to poop kinda and said fuck it and lit up a smoke and started to internet. I internetted hard for 45 minutes and then there was no question I had to poop and a turtle head started. I clenched my butt cheeks for dear life for I didn't want to shit my pants. I had only one choice, I had to adapt and overcome.

First I quickly looked around to assess the situation, to see what I had to work with. As my ass cheeks were giving way to the pressure of my innards I knew it was only seconds before I was to give birth to a warm 12 inch chocolate log. I grabbed a paper plate and placed it on the floor. I pulled my pajamas down and hoisted my ass over the target. But I feared I might miss it or the tip of it would hit the plate and fall to the side making my efforts futile. So I grabbed the plate and put one edge under my quivering butthole and let it rip. As the poop came out I estimated the exit speed and moved the plate to the far opposite side as I shit it out. It worked perfectly and when I was done it was perfectly place in the center of the plate from one end to the other. I put it in a paper bag first, then in a plastic bag, then another plastic bag, then into a third plastic bag. This way I could just toss it in the front seat and go back to internetting without having to go outside, toss it in the dumpster and have to come back in again. I was all about time management.

True story too.
joecaca liked this
 #127889  by happysock
 Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:19 am
Ronny_Slobs wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:24 pm
happysock wrote:

Out of 2 1/2 years living in my van there was only one poop incident. I had no choice. It was early in the morning, I got up had to poop kinda and said fuck it and lit up a smoke and started to internet. I internetted hard for 45 minutes and then there was no question I had to poop and a turtle head started. I clenched my butt cheeks for dear life for I didn't want to shit my pants. I had only one choice, I had to adapt and overcome.

First I quickly looked around to assess the situation, to see what I had to work with. As my ass cheeks were giving way to the pressure of my innards I knew it was only seconds before I was to give birth to a warm 12 inch chocolate log. I grabbed a paper plate and placed it on the floor. I pulled my pajamas down and hoisted my ass over the target. But I feared I might miss it or the tip of it would hit the plate and fall to the side making my efforts futile. So I grabbed the plate and put one edge under my quivering butthole and let it rip. As the poop came out I estimated the exit speed and moved the plate to the far opposite side as I shit it out. It worked perfectly and when I was done it was perfectly place in the center of the plate from one end to the other. I put it in a paper bag first, then in a plastic bag, then another plastic bag, then into a third plastic bag. This way I could just toss it in the front seat and go back to internetting without having to go outside, toss it in the dumpster and have to come back in again. I was all about time management.

True story too.
All good. The kitty litter was a little full, but I found a spot.

Welcome back laylay. :D