• So I moved in with a liberal....

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #129206  by happysock
 Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:15 pm
PastorX wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:49 pm
Ronny_Slobs wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:52 pm
PastorX wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:28 pm
tldr, but I am sure OP got talked into some gay anal sex
Gay anal sex with a liberal........come'on dude.
sounds like the perfect circumstance for anal action
PastorX wants to visit OP’s holy of holy. :o
 #131271  by Ronny_Slobs
 Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:34 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:53 pm
Ronny_Slobs wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:50 pm
Its all too funny that you posted a picture of a motor home. By the grace of God I lucky and blessed with the deal of the century. I picked up a 1987 Toyoda Dolphin with 175,000 miles on it for only $2000!!! Wait till I post photos. This thing looks like it hasn't been used since it was made. The engine looks fantastic. Brand new tires. Been looking around for the past 6 months. Thinga like this go for around $25,000-$35,000 easy. Shit, I could easily sell it for $10,000 and make 8K profit but I plan on taking this mofo all over the country and living a nomad life here in a bit.
Use synthetic oil in it (Mobil 1) and the engine in that thing will last 300,000 miles or more.
Fuck! Turned out to be a total scam! I got bilked out of $600! Oh well , lesson learned that sometimes a deal that's too good to be true IS indeed to good to be true. I can only be thankful that I didn't give that fucker the whole 2K!

If you are buying a car, or think of buying any vehicle on craigslist look out for scams. Check the web about the warning signs. After I put a downpaymeny of $600 i THEN did my research and bam! All the signs and warning lables of a scam were there. Classic story of "I'm an LT in the Army and I'm getting shipped over seas" type of story. Pressing for payments and I need to hurry up because they are leaving soon, to make it look like they are in a rush. All the other signs n shit. Big one was "it's in a wearhouse in town in a safe place". There are no Ebay wearhouses in the US because ebay doesn't have them, at all, any where. Total lie.

Anyhow I got the FBI involved and asked ebay to give me a refund. Shit is still in progress. Fuck it, it's only a weeks worth of pay. I suck for free so fuck it. Sucks because I was gonna buy Pastorx's mom some new tires for her tractor so we can have a tractor pull for Halloween but we will just have to settle with rubbing pumpkin guts on our bodies in the cold cold night.
BDR529 liked this