• So I took a shit at work today...

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #129359  by Ronny_Slobs
 Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:46 pm
And it's one of those toilets that automatically flush when you stand up! Fucking bullshit! They need to put like at least a 30 default timer on that shit because I wanna see my works of art n maybe take a photo of it. BUT NOOOOOOOoooooo.....it flushes my beautiful chocolate logs right down the shitter as I stand up to wipe my ass. Bullshit if you ask me. I don't like it, I don't like it one bit. :evil:
 #129365  by Ronny_Slobs
 Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:15 pm
happysock wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:11 pm
Is the man trying to keep you down. Fight the power.
I guess. I dunno. What I don't get is I roll up some tissue paper, spit on it, and wipe my asshole clean. I do it again and STILL like an hour later my asshole itches. I need to bring baby wipes to work instead of being a cheap dirty bastage.
 #129367  by happysock
 Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:19 pm
:o :(
Ronny_Slobs wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:15 pm
happysock wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:11 pm
Is the man trying to keep you down. Fight the power.
I guess. I dunno. What I don't get is I roll up some tissue paper, spit on it, and wipe my asshole clean. I do it again and STILL like an hour later my asshole itches. I need to bring baby wipes to work instead of being a cheap dirty bastage.
:o You should carry that stuff in your fanny pack. That’s what I do. :D
 #129385  by cunnalingus
 Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 pm
Ronny_Slobs wrote:
And it's one of those toilets that automatically flush when you stand up! Fucking bullshit! They need to put like at least a 30 default timer on that shit because I wanna see my works of art n maybe take a photo of it. BUT NOOOOOOOoooooo.....it flushes my beautiful chocolate logs right down the shitter as I stand up to wipe my ass. Bullshit if you ask me. I don't like it, I don't like it one bit. :evil:
Put toilet paper over the sensor. As long as you don’t cause it to move when you stand up it won’t go off. I used to use that method when I would leave turds in the toilet for the next person to enjoy
george_michaeI, Ronny_Slobs, Demeter and 2 others liked this
 #129386  by Ronny_Slobs
 Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:36 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 pm
Ronny_Slobs wrote:
Put toilet paper over the sensor. As long as you don’t cause it to move when you stand up it won’t go off. I used to use that method when I would leave turds in the toilet for the next person to enjoy
 #129389  by cunnalingus
 Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:57 pm
Another method is to take a shit in one stall. Not flushing is key, but waddle to the next stall and wipe your ass there and flush. The next person to see a log floating and no paper will fuck their day with them thinking someone’s walking around with a poopy butt.