• Years of trolling and shit talking has finally paid off!

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #129370  by Ronny_Slobs
 Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:39 pm
That's right! YEARS of trolling and shit talking in text has now gotten me respect not only on-line but IRL! WHO you ask? Being a security guard now I was asked to type out a report in front of my boss to show him my awesome investigative skills and when he saw how fast I was typing he said "DAYUM! Yer an Octopuss!"
I said "Yeah, I'm a natural in the forums at ebaums world". He PFFFFtttttt! "You post with those fags?". "Nah, I just I just crush noobs fluff the feathers of the liberals and decimate democrats for the lolz". Got a raise too. Suck it.
 #129428  by Ronny_Slobs
 Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:20 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:51 am
I’ll make fun of democucks or republicucks, I don’t care. Anyone who’s passionate enough about politics gets butthurt easily when you make fun of their political affiliation.
Not me. I simply can't afford myself to be offended politically. I'm just not that passionate about it at all. I take it all with a grain of salt. Because there isn't anything I can do about it, cept maybe vote. But I don't waste any time getting butthurt about things. I didn't think this or that president did a good job, wtf can I do about it? Cry, complain, get on my hands and knees and become a crying internet meme? Meh! Waste of time and energy. Like going into Iraq, totally didn't agree with it and as a former Army dude hurt me to see our troops get deployed to that shit hole so a bunch of corporation could get rich off our blood. Not a damn thing I could do about it. It is what it is.