• I'm fucking zooted!

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #130631  by Ronny_Slobs
 Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:25 pm
2 large cups of coffe and just finished off a 16oz Monster energy drink and haven't eaten in like 8 hours. My heart is pounding, my fingers are electric and I feel like I can finish off this entire pack of cigarettes in 5 minutes. Ever get that way? Gotta get me some food. Gonna head over to the Qudoba and get me a fooking burrito bowl and eat the fuck out of it and post shit on this retarded website till my fuckin fingers bleed. Wut you think about that shit huh fuck faces? Come at me bros n hoes! Git wrecked bitches!

JohnnyP liked this
 #130632  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:27 pm
post pics with ur obama phone :D
 #130645  by Ronny_Slobs
 Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:30 pm
Just got Qdoba steak and rice bowl, ate it in like 3 minutes, full as fuck. Took a piss, couldn't find my dick so I let it rip a little and pissed on my balls. I'm now hung like a pimple. Good times. brb, need to smoke another cigarette.
 #130661  by Ronny_Slobs
 Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:10 pm
Major sugar crash. I could go to sleep now. Wish I had some cocaine and tiddies in my face, the new thread is doing nothing for me. Slugging down my 2nd Monster drink hoping and praying I can get off again. Fuck my life. And fuck your life too.