• Van Life

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #130877  by Slutina
 Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:41 pm
Using a bucket for a toilet is gonna suck
 #130915  by BDR529
 Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:26 pm
Just park close to fast food restaurants.... ;)
 #130919  by JenkemBag
 Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:46 pm
Demeter's House Rules:
  • Don't walk too fast.
    Don't listen to music she doesn't like.
    Don't eat food she doesn't like.
    Don't open doors too fast.
    Don't use anything that has a scent she doesn't like.
    Don't eat meat.
    Don't talk between the hours of 8PM and 6AM.
    Don't use products tested on animals.
    Don't cook.
    Don't talk about things she doesn't like.
    Don't have sex.
    Don't have friends over.
    Don't be Mexican.
    Don't disagree with me.
    And on and on and on...
Thanks for doing everyone a favor and not moving in with them.
Kumacho liked this
 #130920  by Cargo_Van
 Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:50 pm
*hauls ass* *skids around corner* *spills shit bucket* SKRRRRRT SKRRRT BITCH
Slutina liked this
 #130921  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:51 pm
I'm gonna test my van bumpers on some cow :D
 #131706  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:10 pm
I think I finally found the van I'm going to buy. Gonna take it to a mechanic tomorrow to check it out and then hopefully drive home with it. I'm so excited.

Also got my portable toilet today and it's very comfy and perfect. It's probably weird how excited I am to have it. Also got my face and body wipes ready to go, and some of the main essentials packed in it for now so I can pop it in the van and be ready to go. So super excited.

Only thing I'm slightly worried about right now is insurance. Called my old insurance company to renew my policy tonight and paid 79 bucks for it but I'm not even sure right now if that means I'll be able to drive this van home tomorrow or not because the lady was confusing or I was retarded. Tried asking yes or no questions but she never had a yes or no answer. Gonna call tomorrow and hopefully talk to a different person about it to make sure it's legal to drive home.
 #131708  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:32 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:10 pm
I think I finally found the van I'm going to buy. Gonna take it to a mechanic tomorrow to check it out and then hopefully drive home with it. I'm so excited.

Also got my portable toilet today and it's very comfy and perfect. It's probably weird how excited I am to have it. Also got my face and body wipes ready to go, and some of the main essentials packed in it for now so I can pop it in the van and be ready to go. So super excited.

Only thing I'm slightly worried about right now is insurance. Called my old insurance company to renew my policy tonight and paid 79 bucks for it but I'm not even sure right now if that means I'll be able to drive this van home tomorrow or not because the lady was confusing or I was retarded. Tried asking yes or no questions but she never had a yes or no answer. Gonna call tomorrow and hopefully talk to a different person about it to make sure it's legal to drive home.
this one isn't badly priced
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto ... 35356.html

also found this.... to bad it's a scam

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/b ... 85706.html

here's the real ad
https://www.libertymotorsva.com/2003_Ch ... 178019.veh
Demeter liked this