• Entire forum can eat a bag of dicks

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #129729  by happysock
 Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:21 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:18 pm
happysock wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:10 pm
Why dig up this old ass thread. Higgins should kick your ass anf take away yout ferrari.
That new show looks ridiculous.

Give me a fucking break! From the makers of The Fast and the Furious. Utter shit.
Poor Ferrari 308. RIP. :oops:
 #129768  by Hakik
 Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:52 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:18 pm
happysock wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:10 pm
Why dig up this old ass thread. Higgins should kick your ass anf take away yout ferrari.
That new show looks ridiculous.

Give me a fucking break! From the makers of The Fast and the Furious. Utter shit.
Remember that really shitty Knight Rider reboot on NBC? Which was basically a Ford commercial. The car could transform into a Ford pickup, or other Mustang models. All with really cheap CGI. The car chases were ridiculously bad. It looked like they were trying hard not to scratch any of their cars, and tried the safest stunts possible.

So yea, my exceptions for Magnum are very low. It even looks like they have the same cheap CG team.
 #130476  by Ronny_Slobs
 Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:45 pm
YuNoTellTruth wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:17 pm
All of the content built up forever is gone. Usernames that were used previously are taken. This site layout is stupid, you have to be a member of the front page to be here now. Fuck this site. I'm out.

- An annoyed OG :evil:
Maybe we want to eat a big bag of dicks. I know at least all 10 of us do.
 #130522  by Kumacho
 Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:07 am
JenkemBag wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:24 pm
FIRST!!!!!
Fucking homo!

This thread wasn't worth reading the first time (well over a year ago).

What are you trying to do? Rub in the fact that lot of the old time contributors feel like the OP?

Some of us had invested a lot of ourselves into these forums. Those persona and accounts are gone forever, as is the forums that we all loved.

Okay, done crying about the sand in my vaj... Bottom line; you fuckers need to step it up.

P.S. I am deeply disturbed that pastorx is talking like an old hand. He better not fucking be my arch nemesis donger...
BDR529 liked this