• The Most Famous Vegan In World History

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #103598  by cunnalingus
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:07 pm
Didn't plusdachange state before that he doesn't have any friends in real life because he can't have an intellectual conversation with anybody? I CALL SHENANIGANS!!! His friends were probably his anime girlfriend pillows.
joecaca liked this
 #103600  by kocher
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:26 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:07 pm
His friends were probably his anime girlfriend pillows.
That's like 55% of the people who come to EBW. The other 30% are homosexuals who frequent mensrooms and parks for random gay sex. The other 10% is joecaca.
 #103601  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 pm
kocher wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm
It was an odd thing. Two of them didn't actually tell me they were vegetarians until after they stopped being vegetarian. I'd take them out to a nice steakhouse because I like steak and they'd eat the steak and then tell me up to then they had been vegetarian. The other two told me upfront so I took them to an Indian restaurant or a pizza place or some such. None of them were ideological vegetarians, they just claimed not to like meat or to think a vegetarian diet was healthier.
I'm not buying any of this. Weave another tale, tale weaver!!!!!
You see I don't get a kick out of scatological humor or talking smack, I enjoy answering inane or trolling comments as if they were serious, thoughtful questions. I always found the straight man to be the funniest part of an act.

I generally don't like flattery but I do find it amusing to tell the plain unvarnished truth and not to be believed. If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery surely that is the second most sincere.