• New Hover Camera

• Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
 #105855  by HolidayFriday
 Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:58 pm
My friends can't fly :lol:

Seriously, it looks totally cool. It's like a drone that's programmed to follow you via camera.
 #105865  by JohnnyP
 Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:32 pm
Your very own mini paparazzi following you around and taking pics and videos of you.
How much more narcissistic are we going to get as a society?
 #105870  by almostapathetic
 Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:47 pm
I got two words for you...Werd-Stah.

You know, they should have one follow black people around all day.

In a pure hover test (when the drone is running nothing but the bare minimum to maintain a stable hover), we found that the Passport can stay in the air for about 9 minutes and 32 seconds. Fly it a bit harder, and you can expect a drop of anywhere from 1 to two full minutes. When the drone is fighting a breeze or following you with all its might in Beast Mode, it’ll sap juice from the battery at a noticeably accelerated rate — but even so, it never dipped below 8 minutes in our most rigorous tests.

After well over a dozen flights, our average fly time was 9 minutes and 14 seconds. So it doesn’t quite live up to the 10-minute flight spec printed on the box, but it’s worth mentioning that the Passport does ship with two lithium ion batteries, so you can expect about 17-19 minutes of total flight time if you set out with both cells fully juiced up.

As for recharge time, it took our fully drained Passport batteries an average of about 47 minutes to power up and reach 100 percent again.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/drone-rev ... rt-review/
That's not too bad.
 #105910  by kocher
 Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:05 am
Could it target your girlfriend's butthole? Theoretically speaking
 #107725  by cunnalingus
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:51 pm
I wouldn’t trust a remote control device with four spinning blades to suck my dick, but that’s just me. To each his own I guess