• Cunnalingus it's offical....

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107425  by almostapathetic
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:10 am
I love it when people say shit like keeping a notepad or shit like that. Like when the vegan would say shit when I'd bring up some stupid insanity she'd said before. Some of us with a great memory and and a good ability to notice trends and patterns do it just like others remember they have a Hot Pocket in the microwave. There is no effort involved. Don't flatter yourself in thinking someone is giving you some extra effort, they are not. That's PX's job.

I obviously struck a nerve. Just as I knew it would. :lol:
 #107433  by kocher
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:22 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:12 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:37 am
You just obsess over people and obsess over postcounts.
Nope, it is said to push buttons. And obviously it did...Just like the dozen times before.

Speaking of obsessed. Look at Kocher's level of effort. :lol:
There is no effort involved. Don't flatter yourself in thinking someone is giving you some extra effort, they are not.
 #107434  by cunnalingus
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:33 am
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Nope, it is said to push buttons. And obviously it did...Just like the dozen times before.

Nobody on this site has pushed my buttons as you put it. I don’t see the post count thing. It seems to make you more mad then anything though. You’ll mention postcouts, I’ll laugh and call you guys fags for caring about that pointless shit and when I mention I can’t even see them and you’ll screenshot like you’ve trolled me. Same thing every time. I laugh at how hard you guys care about this place. Then someone will chirp in and say well he spams Brian’s fat and lil pewps. But Brian’s fat and pewps are indeed lil, I’m just spreading the truth on our little slice of the internet. THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW!!! Lol lil pewps. It’s so stupid but fun to say
 #107435  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:38 am
FOX BREAKING NEWS

this just in
lemmi rolled his rascal while attempting to adjust his clock one hour ahead

Stock yankee-doodle photo
joecaca, edsbrian liked this
 #107448  by joecaca
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:16 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:05 am
How much time does it take to write.

Brian is fat.

Li'l pewps.

Boring!

It's not like he has to read or think about what he's writing.
This ain't no safe space snowflake
 #107449  by Slutina
 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:19 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:33 am
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:

Nobody on this site has pushed my buttons as you put it. I don’t see the post count thing. It seems to make you more mad then anything though. You’ll mention postcouts, I’ll laugh and call you guys fags for caring about that pointless shit and when I mention I can’t even see them and you’ll screenshot like you’ve trolled me. Same thing every time. I laugh at how hard you guys care about this place. Then someone will chirp in and say well he spams Brian’s fat and lil pewps. But Brian’s fat and pewps are indeed lil, I’m just spreading the truth on our little slice of the internet. THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW!!! Lol lil pewps. It’s so stupid but fun to say
paragraph = mad