• I hate Los Angeles/California

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #107765  by happysock
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:26 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:10 am
Most people don't get Los Angeles. Ya kind of have to go there to understand.

News flash, people: Los Angeles has a bunch of Mexican Gangs. They don't make the headlines because their crimes are really common place like drug dealing, assault, and robbery, and the U.S. (California in particular) doesn't want a bunch of negative output about Hispanic people.

Not to mention the black gangs. You know, Compton is straight out of L.A. :lol:
You can actually go visit the places you hear about in rap songs.

I lived in Hollywood for a while, which is a bit better than the rest of the area in some ways and a bit worse in others, but my synopsis was that Hollywood would be a great place if you were rich. I was not. Beverly Hills is right there, too, along with other great mega-millionaire neighborhoods, but 90% of the area is just trash.
:shock: Were ever raped by a movie director or producer? :shock:
 #107768  by cunnalingus
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:59 am
I flew over LA on the way to Cabo once. And I tell ya! I put my money in my sock before we flew over so it wouldn’t get stolen and held my breath so I wouldn’t catch aids.
Slutina liked this
 #107789  by almostapathetic
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:17 am
HolidayFriday wrote:

News flash, people: Los Angeles has a bunch of Mexican Gangs. They don't make the headlines because their crimes are really common place like drug dealing, assault, and robbery, and the U.S. (California in particular) doesn't want a bunch of negative output about Hispanic people.

Not to mention the black gangs.
It racist to even bring up those facts. I've reported you to the proper authorities and organizations.
 #107797  by Vegan4Life
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:20 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:09 am
Vegan4Life wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:45 pm
Tom_Selleck wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 pm
how about Anchorage, Alaska
Too many non-whites. Basically it is a frozen version of Los Angeles.

Added in 2 minutes 26 seconds:
Very high crime rate: https://realestate.usnews.com/places/al ... rage/crime
I thought you were a thank you come again though?
I am white. Actually most Middle Easterns are considered white.

Added in 5 minutes 27 seconds:
HolidayFriday wrote:

Not to mention the black gangs. You know, Compton is straight out of L.A. :lol:
You can actually go visit the places you hear about in rap songs.

I lived in Hollywood for a while, which is a bit better than the rest of the area in some ways and a bit worse in others, but my synopsis was that Hollywood would be a great place if you were rich. I was not. Beverly Hills is right there, too, along with other great mega-millionaire neighborhoods, but 90% of the area is just trash.
1/3rd the homeless in America live in California (mostly in L.A) because of the weather. They have created their own little areas with tents and everything. Everywhere you go you see the tents, specially under freeway overpasses and anywhere with a lot of trees.

Added in 3 minutes 5 seconds:
Murica!!!!

#107803  by almostapathetic
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:47 am
Vegan4Life wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:29 am
Actually most Middle Easterns are considered white.
Only by other goatfuckers. Say it all you want, you are not a white man, you are a tan-skinned goat fucker. Paki, Afgani, whatever...You aren't white when you're sandwiches between dothead Indians and Africans.

Some of you may be Caucasian, but that does not make you a white.
 #107807  by Vegan4Life
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:54 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:47 am
Vegan4Life wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:29 am
Actually most Middle Easterns are considered white.
Only by other goatfuckers. Say it all you want, you are not a white man, you are a tan-skinned goat fucker. Paki, Afgani, whatever...You aren't white when you're sandwiches between dothead Indians and Africans.

Some of you may be Caucasian, but that does not make you a white.
Actually I am very white. I was born with blonde hair but then the hair turned dark. However the hair on my arms had a mind of its own. As I got older I grew blonde hair on my arms which became dark blonde then orange/red in my 20's and in my 30's it started turning brown!!!

The original Persians were blondes or had light brown hair. We had many different colored eyes, then we started letting any idiot into our country and we became the future of Murica.
 #107810  by Vegan4Life
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:59 am
Murica!!!

Added in 2 minutes 22 seconds:
By the way @almostapathetic the word Caucasian comes from my country. Remember that next time you mark Caucasian on those government forms or a job application.