• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #113489  by JohnnyP
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:07 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:26 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:08 am

Then didnt allow them when I was in the military. You leftist fags are the ones who let them in. Now go jack off to blues clues.

Is google the number of cocks you’ve serviced?
No, its the number of loads you've swallowed.
 #113495  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:09 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:47 pm
Soldiers who aren't high grade or in specialty work like engineers or doctors are usually idiots doe. It is what it is :D Much respect to those idiots doe.
Caca 💩
Way to live up to your high standard of Cuckery.

Cucks have a lot in common with soldiers. They both think Big Daddy Government always knows best and let him make all the decisions, never questioning anything. ;)
 #113513  by pirate
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 pm
I was paid to teach jiu-jitsu to many special forces divisions. So in many ways, even though I was contracted, I did more than all you bitches that were knuckledraggers. What was your job? Oh, you drove a jeep....go fuck yourself. You fueled helicopters? Go fuck yourself. The people that made a difference...the people that put their lives on the lines, behind the real front lines...the real warriors...I trained those people.

-G.O.A.T
joecaca liked this
 #113515  by cunnalingus
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:00 pm
pirate wrote:
I was paid to teach jiu-jitsu to many special forces divisions. So in many ways, even though I was contracted, I did more than all you bitches that were knuckledraggers. What was your job? Oh, you drove a jeep....go fuck yourself. You fueled helicopters? Go fuck yourself. The people that made a difference...the people that put their lives on the lines, behind the real front lines...the real warriors...I trained those people.

-G.O.A.T
Hey knuckledragger, you download Tera yet on your Xbone yet?
 #113516  by mrsmommyjeans
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:02 pm
In a previous life, I fought the chinese at chosin. We were popping those monkeys apart with abandon, as they swarmed us overwhelmingly. I bet I dropped 12 or 20 of those fucks. Lots of guys guns were locking up. But mine kept running, wet, hot and clean.

Then a mortar round landed beneath my cock. Turned my meat into dishrags. My poor mother had to bury one of my leg bones. It was only intact because it was in my boot, along with identifying info.

I was just a young person at that time. The Creator allowed me another spin. I have used it to make posts on ebaums world.
joecaca liked this
 #113518  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:04 pm
pirate wrote:
The people that made a difference...the people that put their lives on the lines, behind the real front lines...the real warriors...I trained those people.

Nurses? :roll: