• Anyone here served the armed forces?

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #113531  by JenkemBag
 Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:44 pm
pirate wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:42 pm
I downloaded tera. Not impressed. Been playing PUBG all the time.
but at least my character is half naked and has nice tits and ass

Added in 1 minute 48 seconds:
Doon gave out hand jobs in the barracks. Does that count?
cunnalingus liked this
 #113596  by BDR529
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:52 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:48 pm
What if I told you guys i was a Ranger, 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, operating in Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, 2002 - 2004.

Thanks for your service. Prepare to get hammered by one or more of kockers alts...
 #113598  by PastorX
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:46 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:48 pm
What if I told you guys i was a Ranger, 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, operating in Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, 2002 - 2004.
So you're telling me that you didn't know what to do with your life and you let a couple of rich white men tell you what to do and where to do it? Man your life must suck. I can already see you getting free breakfast at your local Ihop with a cap with I served typed on it with a buttload of military buttons attached to it wearing a flanel shirt with suspenders riding your fat white people motorize mobility scooter with fake appraise from soccer mom's and uncle toms.

Added in 1 minute 49 seconds:
pirate wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 pm
I was paid to teach jiu-jitsu to many special forces divisions. So in many ways, even though I was contracted, I did more than all you bitches that were knuckledraggers. What was your job? Oh, you drove a jeep....go fuck yourself. You fueled helicopters? Go fuck yourself. The people that made a difference...the people that put their lives on the lines, behind the real front lines...the real warriors...I trained those people.

-G.O.A.T
you mean you taught men how to rub up on each other to contract stds