• What would you do with a Zillion Dollars?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #123779  by PastorX
 Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:09 pm
I'll buy svenster a new life. I get the character is some inside joke but you got to have at least 2 people in on the joke to be an inside joke, like my asian dick in his mom's ass. Get it? Inside joke.

I have a strong feeling Tim_Kunt, CUMonHisownFacemacho, and AlwaysPathetic is furiously jerking off to this comment.
 #123828  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:40 am
I'd buy a green dress but not a real green dress, that's cruel
cunnalingus liked this
 #123830  by cunnalingus
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:43 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:05 am
I wouldn’t have to eat Kraft dinner
But I would eat Kraft dinner, I'd just eat more
And buy really expensive ketchups with it
That’s right, all the fanciest - Dijon ketchups
Look at the fancy zillionaire over here, able to afford Dijon ketchups. I bet you can even afford to put those tiny hotdogs that come in a can in your kraft dinner. *puts catsup on great value macaroni and cheese*
 #124109  by EdsBoring
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:21 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:47 pm
EdsBoring wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:06 am
I would buy this shithole site and shut it down just so the same 10 cucks that live to post and post to live here would have to find something else to do with their lives.
Why are you lying? You'd use it to get your revenge on the mean trolls who have trolled over the years and get their personal information to finally teach them a lesson lol.
Guess my post hit you close to home. #winning #heynow
 #124118  by cunnalingus
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 pm
EdsBoring wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
EdsBoring wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:06 am
I would buy this shithole site and shut it down just so the same 10 cucks that live to post and post to live here would have to find something else to do with their lives.
Why are you lying? You'd use it to get your revenge on the mean trolls who have trolled over the years and get their personal information to finally teach them a lesson lol.
You’ve never trolled me though. I’m talking the fact that you wasted time to make an edsboring account to troll dead edsbrian cause he “didn’t” make you mad. #wastedalt #usedatributealtofadeadguy #Yoursmallpenor #failtrolling247
edsbrian liked this
 #124325  by EdsBoring
 Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:30 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 pm
EdsBoring wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:

You’ve never trolled me though. I’m talking the fact that you wasted time to make an edsboring account to troll dead edsbrian cause he “didn’t” make you mad. #wastedalt #usedatributealtofadeadguy #Yoursmallpenor #failtrolling247
Silly, I don’t have to troll you. You troll yourself by spending the majority of your time here. #Pathetic