• Slutina's thought of the day thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #123939  by Slutina
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:59 am
My mama always said to me "Slutina Loquacious DeVille, one thought a day is all a brain like yours is good for" so I figured I should share my thought each day with all of you. Today's thought: I always give an Uber driver 1 star for being black
happysock, cunnalingus liked this
 #123940  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:21 am
Ok so earlier today she said she was off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuck up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.
 #123951  by doonrothmani
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:44 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:21 am
Ok so earlier today she said she was off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuck up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.
im just the opposite. If I don't smell their shit within a few months I lose interest.
 #123964  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:21 pm
The guy who last owned my house ate a shotgun in the master bedroom...His family walked away from the house and it fell into foreclosure...

I found this in the bathroom wall, bounced of the bottom of the cabinet behind the toilet.

#123980  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:08 pm
happysock wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:34 pm
^^^^^^^^

Why is your door sweating?
That's the bottom of the wall cabinet the slug bounced off of after gowing through the guy's head and then into the drywall. I sprayed it with 18% H2O2 and luckily got no reaction. I sprayed everything down and got no reaction even while gutting the bathroom. Seems the cleaner crew did their job.

But I did get a reaction from the slug I dug from inside the wall.

I bet there were chunks everywhere.
 #124001  by almostapathetic
 Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:23 am
george_michaeI wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:46 pm
Did you find out if he married a fat lady? Usually guys who marry fat ladies kill themselves. Make sure you never marry demeter or you'll be sucking on the end of a gun barrel really soon.
I think you'd be sucking on a gun barrel way befor the actual marriage. I'm thinking a murder suicide. If it's her that decides to murder/suicide it would just be a suicide. ...Think about it. She's really dumb and fucks everything up.