• Revenge Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #2628  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 am
Post your stories of revenge here. When you got your revenge or when someone got revenge against you, etc.
Last edited by Demeter on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #2632  by kocher
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:37 am
I don't think I've been in any situations that have felt the need for revenge. But even if I had, I probably wouldn't enact it. "revenge" is petty and pointless, short-term fulfilment for the overly insecure.
PotatoFarmer liked this
 #2637  by almostapathetic
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:57 am
Look, people, stop asking her questions about her personal life, she isn't gonna tell you anything.

You know how we all have friends and family that we visit, dine with, go to shows, just stop by for a cocktail, help move something, maybe cut down a tree...What ever...You know, life. Life with the others who we enjoy their presence and they enjoy ours. We enjoy helping them and vise versa. We interact with them in a normal healthy way bringing value and happiness to each other's lives...

...Anyone want to attempt to translate any of that to her?
 #2654  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:48 pm
kocher wrote:
I don't think I've been in any situations that have felt the need for revenge. But even if I had, I probably wouldn't enact it. "revenge" is petty and pointless, short-term fulfilment for the overly insecure.
You're such a saint. Or you've just been lucky to not have ever dealt with sociopaths.

When I say revenge what I really want is for them to learn a lesson that they can't treat people the way they've been doing, and burn it into their memories so they never do it again. More like justice, but done by one person instead of a community.

PastorX wrote:pissed in mouthwash

jizzed in shampoo bottles
Why? What did they do to you?

That's a childish kind of revenge unless they did something similar.
Last edited by Demeter on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #2658  by kocher
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
kocher wrote:
You're such a saint. Or you've just been lucky to not have ever dealt with sociopaths.

Not really. I just have the mental/social capabilities to learn from being duped/wronged and adapting accordingly, then moving on. It shows you're too enveloped in the welfare (or lack there of) of others to focus on your own well being. In your case, you even made it worse by trying to get revenge and boosting their ego.

But yeah having the common sense to avoid those situations in the first place does help.
 #2660  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 pm
kocher wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
kocher wrote:

Not really. I just have the mental/social capabilities to learn from being duped/wronged and adapting accordingly, then moving on. It shows you're too enveloped in the welfare (or lack there of) of others to focus on your own well being. In your case, you even made it worse by trying to get revenge and boosting their ego.

But yeah having the common sense to avoid those situations in the first place does help.
Sometimes it's not possible to avoid them or foresee them. I don't think you've avoided sociopaths entirely - but you've been lucky enough that your apologetic attitude in general gave the ones you have met what they wanted anyway. It's called being a pushover, and it's nothing to brag about.
Last edited by Demeter on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #2666  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:11 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Anyway, I think I did at least do some damage. They wanted to trust me and have a relationship with me, but I kept manipulating them and now they're forced to talk to ugly, fat, literally retarded, gold digging skanks because they know they don't deserve me. I just failed though because they deserved worse than that and I was unable to get to that point because the truth came out a few times. It is funny though that they still wanted a relationship despite it actually coming out multiple times. They were so desperate to believe I loved them. When I think about that it is a little satisfying at least.
This line is totally wacko.

What did the person allegedly do to you for you to act in such a way?
 #2669  by Concerno
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:15 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 am
Post your stories of revenge here. When you got your revenge or when someone got revenge against you, etc.

Every once in a while I'm haunted by the reminder that the only people who have truly deliberately hurt me in my life for no reason, are living their lives facing no real consequences from what they did to me. Most of them I might find slight comfort, but mostly pity, over the fact that they destroy their lives on their own. The feeling of pity kind of steals any satisfaction if I were to seek revenge or revel in their misery, so I let it go, but am still frustrated. But then there's still at least one who has been nothing but spoiled their entire life and has never faced any consequences. That one leaves a feeling like an empty hole in my heart that I need to fill with the satisfaction of revenge - justice. I made a feeble attempt, but I destroyed my chances at revenge and in my attempts to manipulate them, I only boosted their already severely over-inflated ego. I've never really tried to get revenge before, because usually I just want people to leave me alone or give back what was taken from me, which revenge wouldn't do. But this time I really wanted to destroy them, and I failed because I'm an amateur at lying. Now I have no chance left to destroy them, and it just popped into my head tonight.

So I decided to make this thread. Maybe if I can't have my own revenge I can at least get some enjoyment from hearing others' stories.
You're even more insane than I thought.