• Bragging Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50482  by Hakik
 Fri May 19, 2017 9:19 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
[Also these are university level classes. Actually this particular one is harder than a university class according to one of the girls in it who is graduating cum laude from a university.

LMAO you realize cum laude is the lowest? You only need a 3.5 GPA. Cum laude means you just weren't good enough to get magna or summa.
 #50486  by Jimmy_Urine
 Fri May 19, 2017 9:38 am
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:
[Also these are university level classes. Actually this particular one is harder than a university class according to one of the girls in it who is graduating cum laude from a university.

LMAO you realize cum laude is the lowest? You only need a 3.5 GPA. Cum laude means you just weren't good enough to get magna or summa.

i make your mom cum laude
cunnalingus, Hakik liked this
 #50488  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 10:07 am
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Sorry, I actually meant summa cum laude. Googled cum laude to make sure that was what she said and I was spelling it right and didn't think about the summa and magna. Just looked back in our e-mail history to make sure and yes it was summa. She also worked in D.C under a famous politician for like 12 hour days and she still said this class would be the death of her.
 #50490  by cunnalingus
 Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 am
Oh is that what you meant? Yeah I don't mean to one up you as you one upped hakik but I graduated from every university in the world. Twice.
 #50491  by Hakik
 Fri May 19, 2017 10:29 am
Demeter wrote:

Sorry, I actually meant summa cum laude. Googled cum laude to make sure that was what she said and I was spelling it right and didn't think about the summa and magna. Just looked back in our e-mail history to make sure and yes it was summa. She also worked in D.C under a famous politician for like 12 hour days and she still said this class would be the death of her.
Another very plausible explantion. Plus you've already been caught lying so many times when you tried to backpedal. Also, what is this class that is supposed to be so ridiculously hard? If she got summa, that means she had to have gotten an A, if not a 100 in the class, and you also got a 100. Sounds like this class is handing out a lot of 100s and As.

The hardest classes I had in college, the professors never handed out 100s, let alone As. You practically had to deepthroat their dicks if you wanted to get a 90.
cunnalingus, Anthrax666 liked this
 #50493  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 10:42 am
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Another very plausible explantion. Plus you've already been caught lying so many times when you tried to backpedal. Also, what is this class that is supposed to be so ridiculously hard? If she got summa, that means she had to have gotten an A, if not a 100 in the class, and you also got a 100. Sounds like this class is handing out a lot of 100s and As.

The hardest classes I had in college, the professors never handed out 100s, let alone As. You practically had to deepthroat their dicks if you wanted to get a 90.
Lol when have I been caught lying?
inb4 a time my sarcasm went over your head and you think you "got me" because you thought I was serious.

And I don't know what grade she got in this class. Probably an A, not sure if she got a 100 on the final like I did. It was a multiple choice test, but the most difficult multiple choice test I've ever had. We had like 200 pages of a highly detailed text to memorize for the final. Any given sentence in the book could be used to create a question. The most random questions. Then throughout the semester there were many questions that came from different editions of the book because he uses test banks, so you had to read every sentence to be able to say it didn't come from our book. And it could be something obscure to begin with too. Anyway, with multiple choice the professor doesn't really have a choice to not give out 100s.

What were the hard classes you took in college you had to deepthroat dicks for A's in? What was your GPA?
 #50495  by Hakik
 Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 am
Demeter wrote:
It was a multiple choice test, but the most difficult multiple choice test I've ever had.
LMAO are you trolling me here? :lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking multiple choice test HAHAHA.

Only easy peasy intro classes, or community college classes would let you get away with just multiple choice. No essay, no paper, no research, no real need to use your head and show any comprehension. Just memorization and you get to guess. If you were smart enough to troll, I wouldn't even believe this is real.
cunnalingus, Anthrax666 liked this
 #50498  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 12:14 pm
Hakik wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 am
Demeter wrote:
It was a multiple choice test, but the most difficult multiple choice test I've ever had.
LMAO are you trolling me here? :lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking multiple choice test HAHAHA.

Only easy peasy intro classes, or community college classes would let you get away with just multiple choice. No essay, no paper, no research, no real need to use your head and show any comprehension. Just memorization and you get to guess. If you were smart enough to troll, I wouldn't even believe this is real.

The multiple choice tests are way harder than essays and papers and research. They'll ask questions with multiple correct answers but you have to find the one specific sentence in the book they're talking about. It would be wayyyyyyyyy easier to write an essay. And we did have essays every other week.
 #50515  by Purple_Roundy
 Fri May 19, 2017 1:47 pm
Demeter wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Lol when have I been caught lying?
inb4 a time my sarcasm went over your head and you think you "got me" because you thought I was serious.

And I don't know what grade she got in this class. Probably an A, not sure if she got a 100 on the final like I did. It was a multiple choice test, but the most difficult multiple choice test I've ever had. We had like 200 pages of a highly detailed text to memorize for the final. Any given sentence in the book could be used to create a question. The most random questions. Then throughout the semester there were many questions that came from different editions of the book because he uses test banks, so you had to read every sentence to be able to say it didn't come from our book. And it could be something obscure to begin with too. Anyway, with multiple choice the professor doesn't really have a choice to not give out 100s.

What were the hard classes you took in college you had to deepthroat dicks for A's in? What was your GPA?
Soooooo, what course was it?