• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59337  by cunnalingus
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:34 am
Decent game. I keep playing it and really getting into and then getting distracted with life and leaving it for months at a time though. I don't have the time to sit down and play at home anymore.
 #59342  by AngryGeriatric
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:05 am
Concerno wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 am
I won a laptop today. Things are finally turning around for Concerno.
It will be loaded with malware that will eventually delete your entire store's inventory.
 #59387  by Demeter
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:41 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:32 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 am
My vagina is naturally moist even without being aroused, so if I'm aroused I get super wet yeah. Or even if I'm not aroused and someone is talking to me about fucking me for a long time I'll get wet. Like my body doesn't care if I'm into it or not, it still prepares to be fucked.
Oh jeez, we'll look at that. Your pussy is just naturally moist EVEN WITHOUT BEING AROUSED.

And my dick is just naturally hard without being aroused. When I do get aroused, I can cut diamonds.

Everything about you always has to be a little bit superior to the status quo, even your pussy. Narcissist much? Surely it's just a coincidence you bit hard on Veganism so you could conveniently rationalize feelings of superiority over 99% of human beings? Pure coincidence but how convenient.......

Anyways, no one cares about your ratchet pussy. It's worthless to you and to anyone else. :lol:
So that's a superior thing? I was actually wondering if I should mention it to the doctor. She looked into my vagina though and said everything looks good. Hopefully she didn't think I was aroused by her and that's why she didn't mention it.
 #59393  by HolidayFriday
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 pm
Fallout 4

Level 80 with all the DLC. I've purposely not finished in order to see how much I can do. Of course, I've only played about four times in the last four months.
Kumacho liked this
 #59395  by Kumacho
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:00 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 pm
Fallout 4

Level 80 with all the DLC. I've purposely not finished in order to see how much I can do. Of course, I've only played about four times in the last four months.
Yeah, but how much sex did you have in Witcher 3?
 #59399  by edsbrian
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Slutina wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:31 pm
I could sure go for some hairy man ass right about now. no homo
Great comment Slutina! You're killin it on these forums!