• [EBAUMS EXCLUSIVE] Dab on the haters.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #77764  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:44 am
24thchromosome confirmed Kumacho alt. Kumacho logged out just as 24thchromosome logged in, and Kumacho is going on a vendetta to neg me as much as possible, then suddenly I got 24 negs from this guy. Yeah, confirmed alt. I'd say ban them both but tbh I'm worried about the effect that would have on Kumacho's mental health.

Edit: lol. Make that 35.
 #77769  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 am
Okay, let's add paranoid to crazy. Shall we dizzy bitch?

Seems to me all you did was alienate the last person in the world that wanted to fuck you.

You really do bring a whole new level to the world psycho.

Added in 30 minutes 42 seconds:
It just occurred to me that you brought up negging?! Really?

Username: Kumacho
Like Given: 808 (7.88% of all likes)
Like Received: 343 (3.34% of all likes)
Dislike Given: 9 (1.17% of all dislikes)
Dislike Received: 8 (1.04% of all dislikes)

Let's look at you, shall we?

Username: Demeter
Like Given: 160 (1.56% of all likes)
Like Received: 127 (1.24% of all likes)
Dislike Given: 177 (22.99% of all dislikes)
Dislike Received: 122 (15.84% of all dislikes)

Why do you keep posting here if you hate it so much? Masochist much? 160 likes given 177 dislikes. You fucking hate it here but are such a loser you can't do anything else.

Seriously, seek help.
 #77781  by Hakik
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:27 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:44 am
24thchromosome confirmed Kumacho alt. Kumacho logged out just as 24thchromosome logged in, and Kumacho is going on a vendetta to neg me as much as possible, then suddenly I got 24 negs from this guy. Yeah, confirmed alt. I'd say ban them both but tbh I'm worried about the effect that would have on Kumacho's mental health.

Edit: lol. Make that 35.
Negging, very serious business. :lol:
 #77783  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 pm
He's far from the last. Just on this forum I still have a lot of people, if I wanted to stoop so low. Just like ten minutes ago someone in chat came in named "fuckmedemeter" and they told me to fuck them. Then the other day hotdogwithmayo called me a goddess and showered me with compliments and asked to see my tits. And Tom_Selleck probably still wants to pay me $150. Hakik definitely has some repressed desires. And that's not even counting all the people who want to rape me.
 #77786  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:32 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 pm
He's far from the last. Just on this forum I still have a lot of people, if I wanted to stoop so low. Just like ten minutes ago someone in chat came in named "fuckmedemeter" and they told me to fuck them. Then the other day hotdogwithmayo called me a goddess and showered me with compliments and asked to see my tits. And Tom_Selleck probably still wants to pay me $150. Hakik definitely has some repressed desires. And that's not even counting all the people who want to rape me.
Only in your own mind would you think anyone here wants to have sex with you. Most of us are so disgusted by you that only grudge fucking would be acceptable and at that most of us would have to be terribly plowed just to partake in making you suffer.
Negged liked this
 #77790  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:47 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:34 pm
Oh please, you would be begging to slurp the poo out of my butthole if you thought you had any chance.
Not even when I was young, dumb and full of cum. I fucked crazy once just to see if all the rumors were true. I'll never do that again, so that counts you way the fuck out.

Your inability to distinguish between reality and fantasy is frightening actually. I really do mean it when I advise you to seek professional help. Your deep depression and disconnect with reality are alarming and I would rather not hear about you on the news, holed up in a hotel room in Vegas armed to the teeth.