• [EBAUMS EXCLUSIVE] Dab on the haters.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #77861  by SkeetDixon
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:22 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:46 pm
POOS ARE FOR TOILETS AND ASIAN GIRLS FACES ONLY YOU SICK WOMAN!
What about lil ones doe?

I had a good run of not knowing what "dabbing" was. Someone ruined that for me recently.

Wtf is wrong with young people today? Everything seems to be retarded and simple. Like these contrived dance moves. How simplistic and childish. Niggas used to C-walk and Harlem shake. They used to break dance and two-step. Now these simplistic niggaz come out with this horse shit called "dabbing"? How the fuck does that gay shit go mainstream?

On top of that, what is this retarded Dub-step music? I got dragged to a night club and they were playing this shit on the dance floor. How are you supposed to dance to this incoherent nonsense? Are you supposed to be autistic or something and start seizuring grand mal style? Seriously, music is supposed to have a beat and you move to the beat. What the fuck.
 #77874  by andrewryan69
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:59 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:34 pm
Oh please, you would be begging to slurp the poo out of my butthole if you thought you had any chance.
I think you say some things on this website to keep some members interested in you. Different things for different members. You know some triggers and kind of pander towards them to an extent. My thing is sort of this resistance effort against the genocide of White America and its culture and having a strong White family that is not brainwashed by all the bullshit. You frequently touch on this “I have 99.9% white DNA and want to keep the White race going etc” You talk about the kids you might have and their names.

That type of stuff along with some of the other radical items are clearly what made me interested in you in the first place (I maybe even made a thread for you he he….). I figured you had more sense than the vast majority of woman and I was interested. . I also liked the fact that you are not overly-materialistic and I identified with your situation.

You’ve come on stronger and more frequently with that sort of rhetoric. I’d almost think you were trying to keep me on the line. Or perhaps I’ve had some type of influence on you, I don’t know for sure. You’d almost think I was trying to be self-important but I don’t think that’s it either.

Was it sheer coincidence that you immediately decommissioned your uterus after our falling out of sorts? I don’t think so. You kicked it in reverse and tried to take a little shot at me. You knew I would hate to hear something like that.

But you don’t like me because I get upset when you are not acting like the strong, intelligent, and independent woman that I know you can be. Even still though, I think you want Andrew to hang around. I don’t want to be in your collective though. A real friend on the other hand, maybe.

That's too bad you deleted all of my messages.You probably should have kept one or two but more room for evidence I guess. "
Demeter liked this