• Mexico

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #78061  by JohnnyP
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:03 pm
Yes, you will be killed but not before you star in a donkey show and an execution video.

#78065  by hotdogwithmayo
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:34 pm
joecaca wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:30 am
So I'm going to Mexico 🇲🇽. It's for a wedding with family and friends in Playa del Carmen in a 5 star hotel. Anyway, my question is this: Will I get killed? Thank you.
the only rule in mexico is dont drink the water
 #78078  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:57 pm
We drove into Mexico for about five minutes. Tijuana was just to rank to understand, so we turned around and headed out. Of course, to get back out, we had to sit in that customs line for about twenty minutes with little kids trying to wash our windshield and sell us horse statues.

Really not worth the time.

From what I understand, if you had farther South and hit some of the beach towns, it's supposed to be alright. But watch the taco vendors - some of them kill flies right on the meat.
 #78080  by cunnalingus
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:02 pm
I like Mexicans. I went to this one bar and around ten dudes kept giving me the stink eye. One of them came up and said to leave cause it was a local only bar they don’t like Americans. I laughed and said im Canadian and they became my best friend. The end. Hope you guys enjoyed story time with cunnalingus. Don’t forget to share on Facebook and click the link above to subscribe to more fascinating tales.
joecaca liked this
 #78082  by Kumacho
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:07 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:02 pm
I like Mexicans. I went to this one bar and around ten dudes kept giving me the stink eye. One of them came up and said to leave cause it was a local only bar they don’t like Americans. I laughed and said im Canadian and they became my best friend. The end. Hope you guys enjoyed story time with cunnalingus. Don’t forget to share on Facebook and click the link above to subscribe to more fascinating tales.
One time when we were on liberty in Mombasa we were told if the locals asked you if you were American to say no, Canadian.

So I did and they had a lion rape me. True story.
 #78095  by cunnalingus
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:45 pm
Kumacho wrote:

One time when we were on liberty in Mombasa we were told if the locals asked you if you were American to say no, Canadian.

You heard it here first, only the king of the jungle can rape a Canadian
joecaca, Kumacho liked this
 #78103  by AngryGeriatric
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:46 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Usually you have to pay extra for that if you are American.