• $$$$ Help me with some chemistry problems and I'll pay you $$$$ Please hurry.

• Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
 #86545  by almostapathetic
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 am
happysock wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:42 am

1) Find ugly fat nerd. He is a evil meet eater

2) Act like you like him. Make him your man poodle.

3 ) Have him do your homework. It is his punishment for him eating meat.

Repeat as necessary.
Hope the chap uses the classic oops/mouthwash trick.

That nerd will be balls deep in Arby's and motor-boating meaty tubesocks.
 #86559  by Demeter
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:02 am
Hakik wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:45 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 pm
So whats the problem?

Added in 19 minutes 45 seconds:

This is what they teach in chemistry at community college? Are you kidding me? That's basic high school level shit, maybe even middle school. :lol:

You could even figure out this answer without even knowing anything about chemistry.

@Demeter were you just posting this hoping to impress us with what you thought was seemingly complicated homework? Because all it did is really show us how ridiculously easy your classes are, and proved once again what a dumb-dumb you are for not being able to answer a very basic simple middle school level question.
Prove how easy it is by completing my homework in one hour. Bet you can't!
 #86565  by edsbrian
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:18 am
I’d be glad to help, lucky for you I’m one of the most intelligent people on the internet! Watch and learn.

Angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the beat (or heat) of the meat this is in turn will impact the direction of the erection and the dimension of the extension. Always remember that lack of mass on the ass will have a reverse impact.
Demeter liked this
 #86566  by Hakik
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:21 am
Demeter wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 pm
So whats the problem?

Added in 19 minutes 45 seconds:

This is what they teach in chemistry at community college? Are you kidding me? That's basic high school level shit, maybe even middle school. :lol:

You could even figure out this answer without even knowing anything about chemistry.

@Demeter were you just posting this hoping to impress us with what you thought was seemingly complicated homework? Because all it did is really show us how ridiculously easy your classes are, and proved once again what a dumb-dumb you are for not being able to answer a very basic simple middle school level question.
I can probably even get my 13 yr old nephew to complete it in 1 hour. Do you even realize how easy that shit is?
 #86567  by edsbrian
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:23 am
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Hakik wrote:

I can probably even get my 13 yr old nephew to complete it in 1 hour. Do you even realize how easy that shit is?
Stop making stupid replies like this one where you feign false superiority.
 #86568  by Demeter
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Hakik wrote:

I even said the problems were easy once you actually read them...

But if you want to prove how easy they are I'll send you the pdf for my homework. Are you ready?
 #86573  by Kumacho
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:56 am
First, if any of you believe for one moment this dizzy bitch would pay anything for help on her homework, you are as crazy as she is.

Second, any of you who help her with her homework will just be perpetuating her issues. Don't enable her by showing her it is okay to be lazy, put off your homework until the last moment and then have somebody else do it for you.

Not only will she not learn the subject, she won't learn a valuable life lesson. (not much hope for the later, but don't fucking enable her).

And finally - her last few posts remind me of Tom Sawyer.
HolidayFriday liked this