• $$$$ Help me with some chemistry problems and I'll pay you $$$$ Please hurry.

• Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
Where the enlightened come to discuss the latest developments in science and technology.
 #86681  by Demeter
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:33 pm
I did. But I only got through half of it. Didn't have enough time. First part was easy but took long to write out and all that, then when it came to the questions that I'd have to do a bit of research for I was running out of time. Should have done those first I guess and I could have just finished the easy ones really quick. Oh well. Had way too much going on all at once combined with me being sick. For the record someone who aced all chemistry through organic chemistry and beyond was having trouble with my homework. They took like 15 minutes trying to figure out a problem and I just ended up solving it myself because they couldn't figure it out. Bet Hakik never would have made it past the easy problems. Probably couldn't even have figured those out honestly.
 #86708  by Hakik
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:04 pm
Demeter wrote:
Bet Hakik never would have made it past the easy problems.
That would be a really dumb-dumb bet since it literally took me seconds to figure out your homework that you were struggling with.

Sounds like you're still mad for once again looking like a complete moron, not being able to answer easy questions.

Also, we now all know how ridiculously easy your classes are.

OOPS

#86711  by PastorX
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 pm
Demeter wrote:
I did. But I only got through half of it. Didn't have enough time. First part was easy but took long to write out and all that, then when it came to the questions that I'd have to do a bit of research for I was running out of time. Should have done those first I guess and I could have just finished the easy ones really quick. Oh well. Had way too much going on all at once combined with me being sick. For the record someone who aced all chemistry through organic chemistry and beyond was having trouble with my homework. They took like 15 minutes trying to figure out a problem and I just ended up solving it myself because they couldn't figure it out. Bet Hakik never would have made it past the easy problems. Probably couldn't even have figured those out honestly.
almostapathetic liked this
 #86716  by Demeter
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:06 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:04 pm
Demeter wrote:
Bet Hakik never would have made it past the easy problems.
That would be a really dumb-dumb bet since it literally took me seconds to figure out your homework that you were struggling with.

Sounds like you're still mad for once again looking like a complete moron, not being able to answer easy questions.

Also, we now all know how ridiculously easy your classes are.

OOPS

That was only one PART of one problem with like 7 parts though, idiot. Of course it took you seconds. :lol: And I was only struggling with it because I didn't have the energy to actually read it. Once I did it was very easy though. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

Also stop talking like Wayner, it's really weirding me out.
 #86800  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:00 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:07 am
Guys im thinking of finishing off my schooling and getting my MBA instead of just having an accounting designation. Would you be willing to do alllll my work while I shit comment? Schoolwork is for suckers!
Why ask now? You could wait until the last minute and then pretend to have enough cash that someone would be willing to do it for money. Smart move, I'm telling you.