#87863  by Kumacho
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:35 pm
happysock wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 pm
attybomb wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:22 pm

Oh wow lol this pic made me realize that I've had that dress for 5 years now.

Same dress, same bathroom, same dirty mirror - 3 Years Ago

Same dress, same bathroom, same dirty mirror - Now

Compared to three years ago I felt kinda fat putting it on

But nah, still fine af

Any of you newbies want to know the best part about Atty?

She's a animal lover that owns a lot of horses, dogs, cats and even chickens. I won't talk about pimple videos... She's the real deal, total package and demeter better clean up her act. Atty will become the fantasy girl for most of the straight guys here (Yeah all 2 of you).
I fapped 2 1/2 times. :)

Edit: Donnalove was 3 fap worthy.
I'm so weak for red hair, freckles, tig ole biddies and sassy.

I was just wondering what happened to her the other day.
 #87887  by attybomb
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:39 pm
Enare wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:50 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:08 am
I bet atty never fucked anyone for spilling mouthwash.
Well, not yet.
Do I want to ask??

listerine isn't supposed to go in those places guyz

happysock wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Any of you newbies want to know the best part about Atty?

She's a animal lover that owns a lot of horses, dogs, cats and even chickens. I won't talk about pimple videos... She's the real deal, total package and demeter better clean up her act. Atty will become the fantasy girl for most of the straight guys here (Yeah all 2 of you).
I fapped 2 1/2 times. :)

Edit: Donnalove was 3 fap worthy.
I always cum three times too when I see Donna love <3

mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:31 pm
how old is that lady? lot of bitches after 30 get so fat and ugly. also I heard their pussy turns a shade of grey and brown. they also collect cats and spy on their neighbors through the window. crazy bitches

Im going to be 28 soon, so I guess I got a good 2 years left before my pussy turns to dust and fades away
Kumacho liked this
 #87902  by mrhotdogjeans
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:10 pm
Im going to be 28 soon, so I guess I got a good 2 years left before my pussy turns to dust and fades away
[/quote]

damn we're basically the same age. hey do you remember those lunchables with the meat taco sauce? I never got that cool shit like the other kids did I always got the plain white bread sandwich. I also peed all over the boys bathroom floor in 3rd grade. great times man
 #87935  by Demeter
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:32 pm
You guys are trying so hard to start a cat fight it makes me feel sorry for you for being so bored with your lives you'd actually want to read the retarded bullshit that would ensue. Anyway, I actually don't go on cam anymore because I just got so tired of men begging me to accept hundreds of dollars for fully clothed 20 minute Skype sessions. It gets awkward. Sometimes I just want to talk about my day, without someone fapping to me at the same time, you know?
 #87938  by happysock
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:44 pm
:lol: :|
Demeter wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:32 pm
You guys are trying so hard to start a cat fight it makes me feel sorry for you for being so bored with your lives you'd actually want to read the retarded bullshit that would ensue. Anyway, I actually don't go on cam anymore because I just got so tired of men begging me to accept hundreds of dollars for fully clothed 20 minute Skype sessions. It gets awkward. Sometimes I just want to talk about my day, without someone fapping to me at the same time, you know?

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Wash u puss.