• Favourite PC games/gengre growing up

• For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
For all your gaming needs on any and all consoles...
 #98238  by cunnalingus
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:14 am
I'd say mine first was adventure games like from sierra and lucasarts. I learned to type fast from playing those and then it was the mouse only adventure games. I'd rather play a game if they still made em like Good old Indiana jones and the fate of Atlantis, heroes quest: so you want to be a hero or monkey island any day over these modern fps piles of shit.
 #98255  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:59 am
cunnalingus liked this
 #98259  by cunnalingus
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am
DUDE!!! I forgot about day of defeat!!! That shit was awesome the storming beach map made me love it. Ok so I kinda lied, more so I forgot about that game. Shit man you play the one with improved graphics on steam? I meant these modern “popular” fps games are shit.
 #98262  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:53 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am
DUDE!!! I forgot about day of defeat!!! That shit was awesome the storming beach map made me love it. Ok so I kinda lied, more so I forgot about that game. Shit man you play the one with improved graphics on steam? I meant these modern “popular” fps games are shit.
I played DOD source quite a bit. in my opinion it wasn't as balanced as the first one. *pulls out gaming computer* the fuck u make me do *loading steam*
cunnalingus liked this