• Random Thoughts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50472  by cunnalingus
 Fri May 19, 2017 8:47 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 am
My roommate keeps opening and closing his door and each time it gives me a fucking panic attack. I swear he's doing it on purpose.
How does it feel not knowing that your roommate is secretly adding meat to your meals?
 #50497  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 12:04 pm
I hate this fucking place. There's street cleaning here every Friday because the fucking beaners who live here throw their trash everywhere. I just got my second 53 dollar citation because of someone else's mess. My alarm didn't go off and I forgot to move my car three fucking blocks away where I have to park every Friday. Fuck nothing makes me feel more racist than this right now.
cunnalingus wrote:
Demeter wrote:
My roommate keeps opening and closing his door and each time it gives me a fucking panic attack. I swear he's doing it on purpose.
How does it feel not knowing that your roommate is secretly adding meat to your meals?
They aren't? I make my own meals.
 #50525  by almostapathetic
 Fri May 19, 2017 2:26 pm
Demeter wrote:
I hate this fucking place. There's street cleaning here every Friday because the fucking beaners who live here throw their trash everywhere. I just got my second 53 dollar citation because of someone else's mess. My alarm didn't go off and I forgot to move my car three fucking blocks away where I have to park every Friday. Fuck nothing makes me feel more racist than this right now.
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #50544  by cunnalingus
 Fri May 19, 2017 5:09 pm
Demeter wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Demeter wrote:
They aren't? I make my own meals.

Ah they'll switch your roommates food with meat trick before she eats. Coincidently this also works when you want to put semen in someone's food
 #50589  by Anthrax666
 Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
I forgot to move my car
I thought you'd stopped using your car, because of the petroleum debate. What happened to your bike?
 #50618  by Demeter
 Sat May 20, 2017 1:02 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
I forgot to move my car
I thought you'd stopped using your car, because of the petroleum debate. What happened to your bike?
Yeah that was a joke. I never stopped using my car. I gave my bike away because sadly it had been left outside for too long in the rain and rusted and there were some other issues with it. One day when I have my own place near work/school I'll do the riding my bike everywhere thing again. I do miss it.
 #50740  by Demeter
 Sat May 20, 2017 9:55 pm
Someone just sent me this on Tinder (yes I'm back on Tinder now):

"Oh Mary what else can I say I tried and bagged all day just listen to me once and you wont regret it I can be your next adventure if you just let it."

I don't know how to respond because I'm not sure if they're actually autistic, are being funny, or are quoting lyrics.