• Mouthwash story...

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50469  by almostapathetic
 Fri May 19, 2017 7:12 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:31 am
Technically only two but he repeated himself. He never said he'd only stick the tip in. I don't want to talk about this anymore.
See, this is why you can't relate to sane people, it wasn't a literal statement. It means that you got suckered into sex and fell for some of the oldest tactics known to man. I know the guy didn't actually say, "I'll just stick the tip in", but he said something just as laughable to get his dick in you and you fell for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proof: He stuck his dick in you after you first fell for the classic, "I spilled something on my pants." That was step one. This guy got his lines and moves from old Three's Company episodes and you fell for it.

What a fucking dolt. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cunnalingus liked this
 #50473  by cunnalingus
 Fri May 19, 2017 8:50 am
LOL OH SHIT! I read about the whole mouthwash thing a few times by you guys but hearing the whole story is awesome! Mouthwash hah.
 #50500  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 12:24 pm
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:35 am
Send me a pic, it will make you feel better.
How much are you willing to pay?
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:31 am
Technically only two but he repeated himself. He never said he'd only stick the tip in. I don't want to talk about this anymore.
See, this is why you can't relate to sane people, it wasn't a literal statement. It means that you got suckered into sex and fell for some of the oldest tactics known to man. I know the guy didn't actually say, "I'll just stick the tip in", but he said something just as laughable to get his dick in you and you fell for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proof: He stuck his dick in you after you first fell for the classic, "I spilled something on my pants." That was step one. This guy got his lines and moves from old Three's Company episodes and you fell for it.

What a fucking dolt. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't care. Honestly, how old are you? You're quoting Three's Company in order to insult a girl probably half your age on a crumbling internet forum. Think about your life.