• Not exactly sure how to ask but what kind of people are active members of Ebaums World?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #71506  by HackYou
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:52 am
I've known of ebaums world since I was in 6th grade (I'm 24 now) and back then it was the one of coolest website for funny pics and other content. I forgot about this website but when I joined Facebook I noticed it on my feed. I'm an active viewer I normally share their videos and look at what they post. So today I finally decided to create an account and see what it's like here. I feel like I'm in a different strange world here... :lol:
So who I am is a female girl who is into fashion and funny random weird things! The dark net, the 90's, and hackers fascinate me. I am not an active commenter but when I comment I'm usually trying to be a low key smart ass or make you see the other side through a rhetorical question. Okay sooo goo—tell me who you are!
 #71522  by edsbrian
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:01 am
Joecaca, Cunnalingus and myself are in fact lawyers. The other 10% of the community that are not lawyers, consist of obese hillbillies from Georgia, American men who pretend to be Australian women, attention whoring vegans, dipshits from Texas who want you to guess what they are eating and TimKerr.
 #71553  by Demeter
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:31 am
I am a very sexy and desirable female who is also not fat and does not have saggy breasts. I'm a straight A student, an unapologetic ethical vegan, an atheist, fashion enthusiast, science enthusiast, artist, professional singer, comedic genius, and a baby and dog sitter in my spare time.