• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #117703  by kocher
 Fri May 18, 2018 3:29 am
JohnnyP wrote:
kocher wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Yup....just like the savior of the global warming left, Algore.
However erroneously exaggerated and misconstrued some of his claims were, at least they were based off hard science and facts, not baseless, cockamamie fantasies.
Nothing scientific nor factual about Gore's load of bullshit.
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:08 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Yup....just like the savior of the global warming left, Algore.
However erroneously exaggerated and misconstrued some of his claims were, at least they were based off hard science and facts, not baseless, cockamamie fantasies.
Blah, blah, you made it about checks. Al Gore is all about the checks.

LOL at you immediately slobbing on Gore's dick defending him with "based off hard science and facts." You're fucking delusional.
I mean, you could easily find references and datasets used in An Inconvenient Truth online, but fuck independent research right?
BDR529 wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm
Nothing scientific nor factual about Gore's load of bullshit.
They knew the models they were basing their assumptions on were exaggerated...but they had to find "facts" to back their narrative because there were big bucks to be made. And still the mindless left laps it up as fact.
It seems like the only time Al Gore gets brought up around here is when either you or lemmi feel like descrediting the entire theory of anthropogenic climate change because of a couple aggressive predictions from one politician. Do you have any recent examples of anyone that's semi-serious about climate change still referencing a 10+ year old documentary for current global climate models?
 #117763  by lemmiwinx
 Fri May 18, 2018 3:57 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 4:15 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:32 pm
Who's up for drowning florida?

*tumbles rocks into ocean* :lol: :lol: 8-)
Drowning Florida huh? Another load of bullshit.
So what if Florida drowns? It's not like millions of meth heads and single mothers are going to be missed.
JohnnyP liked this
 #117773  by JohnnyP
 Fri May 18, 2018 4:57 pm
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

Probably the most accurate statement I've ever read...
 #117849  by BDR529
 Sat May 19, 2018 8:59 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:07 am
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... s-n2481575

Confirmed: FBI Was Spying on the Trump Campaign

Clapper and Brennan are going to prison. What did President Obama know and when did he know it?

Hard to say. They possibly handled all this stuff downstream from Obama at the Jarrett level. I'm sure he knew and blessed it though. And I'm sure as soon as they realized that Hillary wasn't a shoo-in, they began to try and start covering their tracks. Now the IG report is about to hit and we'll know much more about all of it. Of course, the demorats will stall and obstruct as best they can until the midterms so it's doubtful anyone big will feel the heat in the short term.
But what happens if the right actually gains seats in the midterms? Could happen...especially with the left running on open borders, higher taxes and amnesty. Stay tuned.
 #117878  by BDR529
 Sat May 19, 2018 12:47 pm
I don't know...haven't read anything where he chimed in on it. But he is a demorat...and a card carrying member of the "resistance" so I'm sure he's fine with it. After all, there's no such thing as laws when you're a demorat.
JohnnyP, lemmiwinx liked this
 #117935  by JohnnyP
 Sat May 19, 2018 3:09 pm
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017 ... nalists-w/

Firm behind dubious Trump-Russia dossier paid multiple journalists for work

Fusion GPS, the liberal opposition research firm that funded and distributed the anti-Trump dossier, has paid three journalists for work related to Congress’ Russia probe, according to court filings.

Lawyers representing the House Intelligence Committee made the assertion in a bid to force Fusion to turn over additional bank transactions involving reporters, law firms and a media company.

“The committee seeks transactions related to three individual journalists,” stated the House general counsel court filing, “each of whom have reported on and/or been quoted in articles regarding topics related to the committee’s investigation.”
The reporters who took money are going to be outed soon. Can't wait for the fallout. Rachel Maddow is rumored to be one of them.
 #117962  by lemmiwinx
 Sat May 19, 2018 5:18 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:09 pm
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017 ... nalists-w/

Firm behind dubious Trump-Russia dossier paid multiple journalists for work

Fusion GPS, the liberal opposition research firm that funded and distributed the anti-Trump dossier, has paid three journalists for work related to Congress’ Russia probe, according to court filings.

Lawyers representing the House Intelligence Committee made the assertion in a bid to force Fusion to turn over additional bank transactions involving reporters, law firms and a media company.

“The committee seeks transactions related to three individual journalists,” stated the House general counsel court filing, “each of whom have reported on and/or been quoted in articles regarding topics related to the committee’s investigation.”
The reporters who took money are going to be outed soon. Can't wait for the fallout. Rachel Maddow is rumored to be one of them.
They never imagined Trump could win. Now look at the rats scurrying to hide their tracks.

Note to Trump: The CIA has something bad on Sessions it's time for a new AG.
BDR529 liked this