This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #78011  by edsbrian
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:04 am
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:55 am
Yeah so was the front page until the sjw admins ruined it
And here's a question. What is all this us versus them bullshit mentality. If we are posting here actively, like it or not, we are all EBWF not fucking front pagers and whatever derogatory name you have the the forum posters.

No, real talk, where did this animosity begin and why hasn't it ended?
I think the forum guys got upset when they saw we are better than them. If they could just get used to the fact that we are better, I think we could all get along!
joecaca liked this
 #78013  by Kumacho
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:06 am
edsbrian wrote:
Kumacho wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
And here's a question. What is all this us versus them bullshit mentality. If we are posting here actively, like it or not, we are all EBWF not fucking front pagers and whatever derogatory name you have the the forum posters.

I think the forum guys got upset when they saw we are better than them. If they could just get used to the fact that we are better, I think we could all get along!
And who was better than whom was determined by whom?
 #78027  by edsbrian
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:20 am
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:06 am
edsbrian wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

And who was better than whom was determined by whom?
It's a fact bro. Can't argue with facts.
 #78163  by Pee_patrol
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:16 am
Kumacho wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:

I'm with you maybe the lil poops can be the glue that binds us all foirever and then sum!!!