Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:09 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:49 pm
Thank you Mr.Silva,
We appreciate your time and delusion.

Sincerely, Everyone
Dude, just because he’s not the UFC champion anymore doesn’t mean he’s delusional. The poor guy snapped his leg in half.
pirate, joecaca liked this
 #84082  by Slutina
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:51 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:44 pm
Slutina wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 pm
I'm not gonna lie, I'd molest squirtle if I could get away with it
PM pastorX, he has a squirrel-sized chink pud.
Yeah but I'm not down with the blown out asshole
 #84087  by Anthrax666
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:26 pm
Hakik wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:43 am
I thought you meant like at work. So you mean someone is gonna break into your house to steal your phone while you're sleeping? Or is your wife that untrustworthy? Anyway, in that case it would be easier to use their finger, you don't have to turn on the light to make sure you can capture their face.
Didn't this happen the other day, some wifey was dragged off a plane kicking and screaming cos she unlocked her husbands phone, using his finger while he was asleep and found out he'd been having an affair.
 #84090  by pirate
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:When a hobo eats nothing but canned corned beef, they are prone to fantasies of being a past-their-prime MMA star. It says so right on the label.
You’re excelling at your job, minister of propaganda. True WWE level charactership, pretending to be the evil one...stirring up the audience. You’re taking it a little too far though, bro. You already earned the money.

-Boss of this byotch
edsbrian, joecaca liked this