• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #84101  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:27 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 pm
From the previous class. This was before I faked my death to retire out of the limelight.
You're trying to fuck a blind girl!! :shock:
She'll never see it cumming!!!!
 #84115  by rico232
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 am
If nobody else is going to ask, why the hell do you have dead hooker blood on your pants? Rookie mistake man, guaranteed to get you caught.
Looks like dead hookers blood to me.
 #84134  by pirate
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:11 am
What flavor of asian is your wife, Kumacho? Do you have to hide the dog from her? Lots of meat on “ol Duke.”
 #84148  by Kumacho
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:58 pm
pirate wrote:
What flavor of asian is your wife, Kumacho? Do you have to hide the dog from her? Lots of meat on “ol Duke.”
My wife is not asian. I do like me some azian women. But my wife is a nice southern girl from the home state of presidential blowjobs.

Not that it's really any of your business...

International orange paint is not even close to the color of hooker blood. I got it while painting a piece of airport equipment.

Unfortunately, minutes after that picture was taken those pants were destroyed in an unlikely pants fire while making hash oil. Which is legal in this state, while killing hookers is still frowned upon.

That's my story and I'll not deviate from it a bit.
 #84155  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:47 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:16 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 pm
You're trying to fuck a blind girl!! :shock:
You may be on to something here. If she puts oven mitts on, she'll never even know how old I am. *slicks back eyebrows*
Blind girls need loving too and they don't care if you leave the lights on.
 #84183  by joecaca
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:14 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:58 pm
pirate wrote:
My wife is not asian. I do like me some azian women. But my wife is a nice southern girl from the home state of presidential blowjobs.

Not that it's really any of your business...

International orange paint is not even close to the color of hooker blood. I got it while painting a piece of airport equipment.

Unfortunately, minutes after that picture was taken those pants were destroyed in an unlikely pants fire while making hash oil. Which is legal in this state, while killing hookers is still frowned upon.

That's my story and I'll not deviate from it a bit.
But aren't southern people retarded? Go listen to a Brian video. That fucking accent doe. Shieeeeeeeeeettttttttt
 #84213  by cunnalingus
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:18 pm
Right *winks* international orange paint. You’re going want to get rid of the “paint bucket” after you clean up the mess in a deep hole. Or you cut the “paint bucket” into small pieces and get rid of in the woods so the animals can get rid of anything remaining.
AngryGeriatric, Kumacho liked this
 #84218  by AngryGeriatric
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:50 pm
I always get rid of my old "paint buckets" by burying them under my vegetable garden. Nobody gets suspicious about a large section of freshly dug dirt when you plant tomatoes over the top of it.
cunnalingus, Kumacho liked this