• The Most Famous Vegan In World History

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #103560  by JohnnyP
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:22 am
joecaca wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am
You guys care a lot what other people eat huh? I know plenty of vegetarian and all of them wouldn't care less wether you ate cow or hot turds. It's you guys who carehard. Personally I would be happy to learn you eat mad cow infected meat or hot soft shit. πŸ’©
Caca πŸ’©
That's a whole lotta mad....
Poor joe, triggered by a photo of Hitler and green lefty vegetables.
 #103562  by joecaca
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 am
JohnnyP wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:22 am
joecaca wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am
You guys care a lot what other people eat huh? I know plenty of vegetarian and all of them wouldn't care less wether you ate cow or hot turds. It's you guys who carehard. Personally I would be happy to learn you eat mad cow infected meat or hot soft shit. πŸ’©
Caca πŸ’©
That's a whole lotta mad....
Poor joe, triggered by a photo of Hitler and green lefty vegetables.
Trying the reverse mad tactic I see :D *eats chicken wings*
πŸ˜‚
Caca πŸ’©
Ps. Carehards care hard :D
 #103572  by kocher
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 pm
almostapathetic wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:40 am
PlusCaChange wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 am
In my experience most vegetarians don't care but vegans are a different story. It's not so much that they care what you eat but their pretense of moral superiority requires them to censure you for eating meat. It's the same psychology as with fervent religious believers, they need to force their moral views on reality as a way of reassuring themselves their views are true and they are saved.
Similar goes for vegans too. Almost all of them tend to be atheists and they tend to bring that up into every conversation. They want to preach to you about how you should live your life or what you should believe in. They are identical to Jesus freaks only the message is different.
You bring up veganism more than any vegan I know.
joecaca, Demeter liked this
 #103576  by JohnnyP
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 pm
kocher wrote: ↑
PlusCaChange wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 am
In my experience most vegetarians don't care but vegans are a different story. It's not so much that they care what you eat but their pretense of moral superiority requires them to censure you for eating meat. It's the same psychology as with fervent religious believers, they need to force their moral views on reality as a way of reassuring themselves their views are true and they are saved.
Similar goes for vegans too. Almost all of them tend to be atheists and they tend to bring that up into every conversation. They want to preach to you about how you should live your life or what you should believe in. They are identical to Jesus freaks only the message is different.
You seem to whine and complain a lot. Now I know why your avi is of a big baby.
 #103581  by kocher
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 pm

That seemed complainy to you? You must be fragile.
 #103583  by JohnnyP
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:13 pm
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 pm

That seemed complainy to you? You must be fragile.
I wasnt talking about just that comment.