• Can you guess...?

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #124204  by pirate
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:19 pm
Dude, you’re making yourself look like an idiot. Look up any of my fights. They’re super easy to find and you then you wouldn’t be an ignorant fool. I’m the best fighter of all time. Ask Joe Rogan.

Real talk,
Spider
 #124206  by pirate
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:23 pm
I don’t know. I’ll have to ask this hot young woman that I met tonight. I’m at her apartment.

-Spider
 #124207  by george_michaeI
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:26 pm
Why are you such a negro? You go all out and fancy for dinner but choose the shittiest canned food. Why not a good cut of ground chuck instead? I hope you get ass cancer you silly jigaboo.
 #124208  by pirate
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm
Maybe instead of being super jealous of me and trying to tear me down, you should work on your own life. Do something to imrove your life instead of resenting people who are champions of this world.

You’re in such denial about yourself that you can’t even believe that what I say is real. Nobody could live a life as good as mine, right? Dude, you need a therapist. An expensive one.

So...fucked...up...bro

Real talk,
Spider
Last edited by pirate on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #124209  by george_michaeI
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:30 pm
It was constructive criticism. You even have a guilty conscience like a shit skin, I AIN'T DO NUTIN WWRONG I WUZ JUS TRYNA MAKE SUM DINA & SHIIIEEETTT
 #124210  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:33 pm
If pastor shows up.. I would be game for a Seattle meat up...

on second thought, Im only willing to drive to the bellingham
 #124211  by pirate
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:35 pm
Ground chuck isn’t even comparable to Hormel preium quality corned beef. You’re either crazy or you’re trying to insult the dish...which would just be stupid. I’m certain that you’re crazy though—for the reasons I stated.
Tim_Kerr, joecaca liked this
 #124213  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:42 pm
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
george_michaeI liked this