• Nuclear Apocalypse Please!!!!!!!!

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #131104  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:34 pm

When we have TV shows like this around, it's a clear sign of an irreconcilable misstep of humanity. We need a manual reset. :x

Autism, anxiety, depression, and every other fabricated, nebulous condition is a real trend in society. These "conditions" are clearly being promoted and catered to.

They are falsely defining aspects of the human experience as abnormal issues that require clinical and pharmaceutical treatment. If you get out of the positive feedback loop of technocratic dopamine hits, surely something is wrong with you....... We've got just the pill for you! If social media, gambling, Tinder, and fabricated MSM media isn't enough to keep you emotionally satiated, clearly, something is wrong.

If you're NOT angry, "depressed", and anxious, then something IS wrong with you. It's quite clear that we are being socially programmed by a technocracy with the absolute worst intentions rooted in Marxism. They have your next dopamine hit planned for you before you even know it.
 #131115  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:36 am
I've had my TV channels restricted to sports and Fox News only for years now. It's cured my depression and my 401K has really taken off.