• Hate Speech and The Forums

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #170549  by OBAMA_PHONE
 Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:25 am
I'm happy to unburden you of your responsibility to navigate the real world in terms of moderation.

wow pepper is a fucking nazi. fuck your trash website. eat shit and fuck yourself loser ******. :lol:
 #170550  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:48 am
OBAMA_PHONE wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:25 am
I'm happy to unburden you of your responsibility to navigate the real world in terms of moderation.

wow pepper is a fucking nazi. fuck your trash website. eat shit and fuck yourself loser ******. :lol:
Now, now if we want to keep the spammers out and have the forum rendered useable we have to have rules. Not necessarily Nazi rules but rules nonetheless.
 #170552  by Concerno
 Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:35 pm
Saying successful black individual doesn't automatically mean you believe blacks are inferior to whites. The fuckwits that post here aren't nazi's, they're just a bunch of dicks. That's what EBWF has been like for years.

I love words. I love books. I sell them for a living. Censoring words is one of the basests acts imaginable. Words don't have power unless you grant it to them. By censoring successful black individual, you're granting power to that word. You're making it taboo, you're shaping it into something that's inherently evil. And you can't do that to words.

I'll follow your rule, but I can't say I agree with it.

I don't care for blacks. I don't care for Arabs, Asians (can I say gooks?), kykes or whites either, though. But if I use a racial slur, I'm not suggesting my race is superior to any other.
 #170642  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:10 am
 #170646  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:02 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:44 pm
so true