• A secret

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #172546  by almostapathetic
 Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:26 am
RayFinkel wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:50 pm
The Jews did covid-19
Nah, no money to be made.

It was clearly dirty Chinks. Seriously, those fucking people are disgusting and we need to stop dealing with them. They've been poisoning the world with their cheap plastic and lead paint long enough and now this.

You want proof chinks are disgusting? The Koreans are actually proving they are better and cleaner by controlling the chink AIDS from spreading in their shitty country. If that aint proof, I don't know what is.

I want to formally apologize to Donger for comparing and lumping Koreans into the same pile as chinks. I'm sorry for comparing your whale shit slantiness to the Chines who are clearly lower...Even lower than Pak-Iranians.
 #172548  by Vegan4Life
 Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:27 pm
The money in this is into 10's of billions a year, perhaps more.

This disease looks man-made to me. And it is now a new strain of flu which will visit us once in a while, if not every year. So now we have to get a shot for it every year. Do you know the crazy money the drug companies are going to make? And who knows what kind of messed up crap they put in the vaccines.

10 more years and everything will go to hell.
 #172556  by Vegan4Life
 Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:15 pm
@almostapathetic have you ever wondered what @RayFinkel's sex life looks like?

Here watch this:

#172601  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:24 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:19 pm
george_michaeI wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:56 pm
Spics are brown and smell funny.
That's redundant. All brown people smell funny.
What does funny smell like? The thought just hit me maybe I need to go to bed now.